Options

AW Standings and rating are now correct?

rwhackrwhack Posts: 1,055 ★★★
edited March 2020 in Bugs and Known Issues
They look off. On March 12th they were announced to have been corrected.

Standings do not look corrected.

My alliance would have a lower rating in AW than current.

Comments

• Options
    edited March 2020
    oops
  • Options
    TLB said:

Hey Kabam we just lost a war where we had %100 completion and the other alliance had %99. please explain how you can allow this. if we %99 Aq to we get exploration rewards? no we dont! I spent a bunch of glory and units on this war and you screwed me and my entire alliance. clean up your mess!

Ummm.... a few questions. Attack bonuses? How many more did they have? Was their diversity also notably higher? Exploration isn't the only way to get points in AW. An Alliance can in fact win the war without 100% of they performed well enough overall.

As to what the OP asked, I too am curious if everything has been adjusted yet? If they're still working on it (as it is a large task) then I guess we'll just have to wait.
  • Options
    SeraphionSeraphion Posts: 1,496 ★★★★
    The warrating was corrected I think.
    And there will be a maintanc soon right?
    I think they will change it then
  • Options
    TLB said:

Hey Kabam we just lost a war where we had %100 completion and the other alliance had %99. please explain how you can allow this. if we %99 Aq to we get exploration rewards? no we dont! I spent a bunch of glory and units on this war and you screwed me and my entire alliance. clean up your mess!

Dude start your own thread.