**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Everyone is locked inside with low moral - drop your ideas how KABAM can cheer us up

007md92007md92 Posts: 1,381 ★★★★
edited March 2020 in General Discussion
With current state of the world corona virus caused a massive shift on almost everything.
While people playing this game are scattered over the world.
Locked inside. And trying to stay safe.
So let KABAM know how they can surprise us to lift the gloomy spirit.
Ideas??

Mine is free crystal shard gift from the Grandmaster For our effort yer after year. Heheheh.
Or the gwenpool goes to the movie event 2 with that people with obvious slills can get a chance to acquire "Hoursemen champs" for abyss and other high end game content Let's go...
#staysafe

@Kabam Miike
@Kabam Vydious

Comments

• Options
    edited March 2020
    Did u had t disagree? Can't u feel it's just a fun thread to see how everyone is holding up... Yeah i get it the green event. Good smart joke.

• Options
    edited March 2020
    Dear lord. They have cheerd me up too. I can go 6.1 with those revives with me.

And seriously... KABAM it's time to add a freaking delete button with our post.
    I mean damn response are just i mean how much pessimistic can u get....
  • Options
    DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,693 Guardian
    007md92 said:

It isn't pessimism. Right now there's a general sense of some people trying to take advantage of the current situation for their own personal gain, and anything that skates anywhere near that, serious or not, isn't going to be looked upon positively.

If you had started a thread saying Hey, maybe Kabam could make a special COVID-killer title for anyone that logs in over the next two weeks, I don't think as many people would have reacted negatively. But when you say COVID, give me stuff, people are seeing that as a kind of profiteering right now.

Don't take it personally, just get the pulse of the players and be thinking about giving rather than getting while we all ride this situation out.
  • Options
    ThebgjThebgj Posts: 635 ★★
    I’m all about getting more stuff!

Me
  • Options
    DNA3000 said:

007md92 said:

It isn't pessimism. Right now there's a general sense of some people trying to take advantage of the current situation for their own personal gain, and anything that skates anywhere near that, serious or not, isn't going to be looked upon positively.

If you had started a thread saying Hey, maybe Kabam could make a special COVID-killer title for anyone that logs in over the next two weeks, I don't think as many people would have reacted negatively. But when you say COVID, give me stuff, people are seeing that as a kind of profiteering right now.

Don't take it personally, just get the pulse of the players and be thinking about giving rather than getting while we all ride this situation out.
    Ok. Good point. That tittle idea is really good.
    Should have just started the thread with
    " Ideas for fresh new game modes" or quests. Or new profile picture (earth green)
    Or what u just said a tittle would be really awesome.
  • Options
    They seriously need to consider adding edit button permanent or delete button.
    For forum post.
    Not gonna post anything in forum from now on. Talking with alliance mate and community friends are ok enough.
    I got negative response for wishing stan lee happy birthday. May be reasons like this why i felt oddly negetive energy on forum all the time.

But cheers to that fresh Tittle idea.
  • Options
    ThebgjThebgj Posts: 635 ★★
    @007md92

Don’t let them get to you. You wanted to post and you did. They wanted to post and they did. It’s our right and theirs. All we can do is ask, doesn’t mean anything will come of it.

Me
  • Options
    DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,693 Guardian
    007md92 said:

They seriously need to consider adding edit button permanent or delete button.
    For forum post.
    Not gonna post anything in forum from now on. Talking with alliance mate and community friends are ok enough.
    I got negative response for wishing stan lee happy birthday. May be reasons like this why i felt oddly negetive energy on forum all the time.

But cheers to that fresh Tittle idea.

Internet forums in general require a bit of asbestos protection. Game forums even more so.

And especially you need to take disagree flags with a grain of salt. On the one hand, yes it is possible someone had a valid issue with your post and wanted to express that, and maybe that's something you should consider. On the other hand, if they won't spend any time explaining to you why they disagree, maybe you shouldn't spend a lot of time contemplating all the possible options either.

But at the end of the day, if it hurts your enjoyment of the game, there's a reason why the forums are optional.
  • Options
    Nitro422Nitro422 Posts: 276
    *morale