**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Aq that just finished is missing from completed section

bdawg923bdawg923 Posts: 753 ★★★★
I wanted to see how many points we got daily but the previous aq isn't showing up

Comments

• Dean929rrDean929rr Posts: 14
    I concur this past week's AQ isn't showing.
  • Yep, AQ History NOT showing in ”Completed” Tab.

Think this is the first time post-AQ series has failed to show up there since they added the Modifiers and subsequent in-series Clock-History button.
  • bdawg923bdawg923 Posts: 753 ★★★★
    Any chance it'll get back so we can see it? @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious
  • Hey there, the team is taking a look into this. We'll update as more information becomes available.
  • CarwishCarwish Posts: 50
    Next AQ starts soon, and this issue has not been resolved yet. Since we can only see results from previous AQ round until the new one stars, this really needs to get a priority! We make kick decisions based on AQ attendance, and I am pretty sure we had a couple of very delinquent members last run who were already on last straws... but I can5 take action since I don’t know the results. Please fix this ASAP or if the fix does not occur before next AQ run starts, enable us to be able to see the results of the previous rounds data please.
  • Elad17Elad17 Posts: 332 ★★
    @Kabam Zibiit Any news on this yet. Still waiting on word from the mess up from first AQ
  • I’m still waiting for this to be fixed what’s taking so long ?
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,605 Guardian
    edited March 2020

I’m still waiting for this to be fixed what’s taking so long ?

THIS problem is the displaying of the whole previous AQ Series into the Completed Tab from the time the series ends until some number of hours before the NEXT Series begins (which maybe it should still even be visible during the entire next series too, but that would have to be developed, that part is not a bug).

So you will not see if THIS Issue is still broken or not until the end of this current series.

———
    Think you are referring to the other problem with the AQ Completion EVENT not showing Points from the first day this series.
    They had to restart the Event (so days 2/3/etc should be giving Points now), while they are still going through and seeing about adding the day-1 Completion Event Points into the Event.

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/187500/aq-completion-rewards/p1