[iOS] Lag, Crashing and Performance Investigation

Comments

• Letsgochamp55Letsgochamp55 Member Posts: 4
    I also have a problem with Act 4 completion. In the last chapter, in the quest where guillotine is the boss I can’t access a section of the map in order to explore the chapter. The map always skips this certain node.
    In game name: ball is lifeee
    Device: iPad Air 3
    Newest update
    I play on WiFi
  • Bravo3120Bravo3120 Member Posts: 13
    edited March 2020
    In-Game Name: DadTheBarbearian
    Device and Model: iPad air 3rd gen./MUUJ2LL/A
    Device Operating System: 13.3.1(17D50)
    Cellular or WiFi: WIFI
    Game Version Installed: 26.0
    Game Mode: All modes, gameplay specific

Basically, I got my ipad new in February. Only app i have installed is Mcoc. I experience "stuttering" throughout all gameplay. Every few minutes everything will slow down or stutter for about a second. Results in missed inputs, holding block or swiping shows as nothing was done. Real obvious when trying to hold for heavy. Many missed Doom slaps. Have had estimated 4 total complete crashes, where restart was necessary. I have only uninstalled and reinstalled 1 time to see if it would change but no difference.
  • THANATOSMURATTHANATOSMURAT Member Posts: 1
    &BoDrUmHaKiMi&
    Iphone 11
    Ios 13.3.1
    Latest game update.

When i play to master difficulty of monly event. I repeat the fights even i win. I have a video record if you want.
  • John_J_AJohn_J_A Member Posts: 6
    edited March 2020
    Hello,

I have updated the game to version 26.1.0 on my iPhone XS Max. When I run it, it started then crashed directly. I tried to reinstall it several times with no success to make my problem fixed. I also made a clean install (it means going to settings and delete everything related to the game (documents & data) and install it with no success again.

Kindly I am asking for any help in this issue.

P. S. Currently I installed the game on old iPhone 6S and it is running after logging in with my Kabam account.

Ingame: John-A
    WiFi & data
    Game version 26.1.0
    iPhone XS Max
  • RipVanWinkleRipVanWinkle Member Posts: 13
    Hello, I have the same issue as John_J_A. Updated the game and now the game instantly crashes when trying to open.

Ingame: RipVanWinkle7
    Wifi & Data
    Game Version 26.1.0
    iPhone 10
  • EhrendorianEhrendorian Member Posts: 1
    In-Game Name: Ehrendorian
    Device and Model: Iphone 7
    Cellular or WiFi: Bothi
    Game Version Installed: Newest (just updated it and it didn't fix the problem at all)
    Game Mode: In which game mode did the error occur? Always. During fights it gets worse.
    Description of the Issue: Game crashes very quickly after entering fights. Sometimes I can't even get a single fight done. Never 2. Also, the phone runs hot extremely fast. But even when it's super cold it crashes just as fast. But it didn't use to get so hot beforehand, so that's another problem. EXTREMELY hot iPhone after just 1 Minute of playing the game.

I can't even send my alliance a message right now, because it crashes so quickly. Literally forced to quit this game.. wow. Not being able to complete the event quest makes me pretty sad. God damnit.
  • Ronnyman889Ronnyman889 Member Posts: 180
    In game name Ronny889
    Latest game version and iOS
    iPhone 6s
    iPad air2

Heats up after 1- 2 fights to an very hot state. It’s been like this for days now.

Speed are changing in fights all the time and specials are not firing and it looks like champ are doing blocking move instead. After several activations suddenly firing but often much to late. Frames are missing so opponent moves without any information makes parry and evade a tough call.

How this have to be an ongoing issue month after month beats me.
  • ZakaarLordZakaarLord Member Posts: 3
    In-Game Name: ZakaarLord

Device and Model: iphone 8 Plus

Device Operating System: iOS 13.4

Cellular or WiFi: Does this issue happen when you are using cellular data, WiFi or both? NO, I've tried restarting app and trouble shooting both on wifi and off wifi with my cellular data. It's not my connection because my other apps that run on internet are working. If on cellular, what is your mobile carrier? T-Mobile.

Game Version Installed: I just updated my app yesterday (3/31/2020). I have the new loading screen and everything. Specifically, I have the 26.1.0 version.

Game Mode: In which game mode did the error occur? Entire interface. Wont let me by-pass pop up to play any content in game.

Description of the Issue: There's an issue with mine and my alliance team. When we click the rewards panel in the chest where you select over-stock items theres a reward with an icon. When we claim the reward a pop up comes up saying "which side will you choose?" There's the two options sorcerer supreme or storm X. So when we pick a side and hit the claim button below it just keeps on loading and then the red wifi symbol comes up. After a few minutes it says connect had timed out or whatever, and then it brings up to the main home screen with the same pop up and same issue. We cant by-pass it to click out to play content, nor can we actually choose a side because of the glitch. We close app/reinstall but it bring us to home page with a popup "which side will you choose?" We pick but it just keeps loading we cant play.

I'm going to post a screenshot PDF of mine and an alliance team members issue.

• DMilfDMilf Member Posts: 3
    In-Game Name: Dr.MilfHunter

Device and Model: iPhone 8

Cellular or WiFi: Does this issue happen when you are using cellular data, WiFi or both? NO, I've tried restarting app and trouble shooting both on wifi and off wifi with my cellular data.
    It's not my connection because my other apps that run on internet are working. If on cellular, what is your mobile carrier? AT&T

Game Version Installed: I updated my app yesterday (3/31/2020) and have the 26.1.0 version.

Game Mode: In which game mode did the error occur? Entire game interface. It will not let me bypass the pop up to play any content in game.

Description of the Issue: There's an issue that myself and others within my alliance are having. When we claim the reward a pop up comes up saying "which side will you choose?" There's the two options sorcerer supreme or storm X.
    So when we pick a side and hit the claim button below it just keeps on loading and then the red wifi symbol comes up. After a few minutes it says connection has timed out or whatever, and then it brings up to the main home screen with the same pop up and same issue. It is a constant cycle. We cant by-pass it to click out to play content, nor can we actually choose a side because of the glitch. I have attempted to reinstall the game and also have restarted the app countless times but After each attempt it brings me back
    to home page with a popup "which side will you choose?” Repeating the whole process.
  • RevoltinRevoltin Member Posts: 7
    In-Game Name: Revoltin

Device and Model: iPhone X

Same problem here.

• aaronrenaaronren Member Posts: 6
    8:35PM
    In-Game Name: Grumpy Brotato

Device and Model: iPhone8 plus

Same problem here.

Frozen on choose screen
  • RoblestoneRoblestone Member Posts: 2
    In game name: Roblestone

Device: IPhone7

Frozen on the same screen

• My_Darkest_dayMy_Darkest_day Member Posts: 1
    Game name: My_Darkest_Day
    iOS: 13.3.1
    Device: iphone xs

!!!!

• 69s69s Member Posts: 1
    I get an error message for more than 3 hours and can't connect. iPhoneX iOS13.4
  • RevoltinRevoltin Member Posts: 7
    He let me choose in the end the other side...seems all have been converted now into shards cristals... from catalist . Not sure what happened but I least I can log in to the game and play any content now. I wanted to play catalist side ...
    Revoltin said:

In-Game Name: Revoltin

Device and Model: iPhone X

Same problem here.

• gylyo69gylyo69 Member Posts: 5
    hi some can help me
  • JniptuckJniptuck Member Posts: 6
    Same issue as others. Stuck on login page with the option to choose a side, then stuck on wireless connect symbol. Help. Haven’t been able to log on for 18 hours nearly.
  • Cmk_2Cmk_2 Member Posts: 2
    iPhone 11 Pro. Same issue for about 24 hours
  • НиколНикол Member Posts: 1
    Никол
    iPhone X
    iOS 13.4
    WiFi
    Не могу зайти в игру. Предлагает выбрать сторону
  • STGU_AfantomenSTGU_Afantomen Member Posts: 8
    edited April 2020
    Afantomen , leader of 1.Rag RAGNAROK
    IPhoneX
    iOS 13.4
    Wifi and/or 4G
    Had 6 rewards regarding chose ur side, thought it was rewards from the quest so i just claimed it , then chose ur team come up again. Could not chose the same team as i did first time, needed to chose the other side. Then i claimed one more because i thought i could chose the original team that i chosed ... then the game bugged. Haven’t been abel to play for 40 hours now. This is getting abit frustraiting... ive spent so mutch time and even more money on this game. Whale lot of money.... this problem also made us not making map6 in our allie last round.

Ofc ive tried reinstall/deleting the game, tried logg on diffrent iPhone nothing helps

• Nimajne6Nimajne6 Member Posts: 0
    Is the game crashing for anyone else? I can barely make it through a fight without it crashing. Playing on an iPhone 7
  • choppman42choppman42 Member Posts: 38
    In-Game Name: Yaban Hito Lynx
    Device and Model: iPhone 7
    Device Operating System: 13.4
    Cellular or WiFi: Both
    Game Version Installed: 26.1
    Game Mode: In which game mode did the error occur? Alliance War.
    Description of the Issue: When I am in a fight the game crashes on me. I lose half of my health. I try to fight again and give up a death.
  • AJQ123AJQ123 Member Posts: 1
    Name AJQ123
    iPhone XR
    Latest version

It won’t let me block in story quest preventing me from getting to act 5 ch 2 and also won’t let me dexterity from enemy attacks I’ve tried re-starting my game but it has been like this for a few days now I even deleted the app and re got it and signed in but this is getting quite annoying.
  • GiomeGiome Member Posts: 170 ★★
    Ipad air 2
    Ios 13.3.1
    Since last update those annoying spikes appeared
  • SupremeWarlordSupremeWarlord Member Posts: 293
    Just updated my iPhone 7 to iOS 13.4.1 and now I have zero sound coming out of the game. I verified audio works with everything else, reset my phone, reinstalled the game, and let my son log into his account to check, same thing. Game worked flawlessly until iOS update. This is killing me right now. Any ideas?
  • SupremeWarlordSupremeWarlord Member Posts: 293
    Also, the game frequently shows a wireless connection problem and kicks me off when there is nothing wrong with my signal. Verified with other apps on this device and all other devices on my home network when the issue occurs.
  • CaptBirdseyeCaptBirdseye Member Posts: 102
    Lastest game update.
    WiFi
    iPad 6th Gen
    iOS 13.4 and same issue with iOS software version before.

All started with Moleman update and still continues today.

Lag, frame rate dropping, making game impossible to play with dexterity and parry.

Unresponsive lag.

Tried resetting modem and play at different times of day.

Offering a way of reducing graphics in settings would help no doubt. The way it is at present makes it impossible to play any high level content.

Thanks
  • AmonXAmonX Member Posts: 2
    In-Game Name: AmonRawr
    Device and Model: iPhone 11
    Device Operating System: iOS 13.3.1
    Cellular or WiFi: Both
    Game Version Installed: 26.1.0
    Game Mode: N/A
    Description of the Issue: I've been having this issue since yesterday. I'm not able to claim my rewards from my mailbox. There are 6 messages with rewards that will only reload the graphic when I click "claim". I've shut down and restarted the app. I've also deleted and reinstalled the app.
  • AmonXAmonX Member Posts: 2
    Update: still having the issue but I’m able to claim new rewards from new messages. Seems like there is a problem with messages from that batch a couple days ago.
  • Devman_81_Devman_81_ Member Posts: 4
    In-Game Name: Devman81
    Device and Model: iPhone 7
    Device Operating System: 13.4.1
    Game Version Installed: 26.1.0
    Game Mode: Arena and Alliance Quest and Event Quests
    Description of the Issue: Lagging when selecting champs in play mode lag during dash attacks and after parrys also several times have had attacks miss after parry then get countered before I can even get a chance to block but with champs who do not have that functionality.