**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Useless XP boosts

ChovnerChovner Posts: 1,115 ★★★★★
Sooooo........ when are we going to stop getting these once we’ve reached Max level?!?
I’ve been pulling and selling these almost daily for over 2 years now.....

Comments

• NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,892 ★★★★★
    They are so useless people have reached maxed level should have that removed form the crystal and the game and replaced with something useful
  • Nitro422Nitro422 Posts: 276
    RonD9 said:

Use them for “item use” event.

You beat me to it
  • RonD9 said:

Use them for “item use” event.

Yup that's what I do. Easy points
  • AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    Item use

Just because they're useless to you doesn't mean they should be tossed. So much goes into other areas of development, why waste their time trying to remove items based on levels of progression. I'd rather have then keep working on new content and champs! Area these items annoying to max players, yes, but they can be dealt with easily.
  • ChovnerChovner Posts: 1,115 ★★★★★

Item use

Just because they're useless to you doesn't mean they should be tossed. So much goes into other areas of development, why waste their time trying to remove items based on levels of progression. I'd rather have then keep working on new content and champs! Area these items annoying to max players, yes, but they can be dealt with easily.

The same way they changed the type of calendar Uncollected and Cavalier players see is the same way max level players should receive certain rewards in my opinion.

Yes they can be used for item use for a small amount of points, but what if we received only small attack or health boosts insteaf of 40-50% XP boosts? That would be a small change that would be a huge quality of life improvement. I'd use small attack and health boosts during item use just as much as the XP boosts and the players would ACTUALLY be rewarded for an item they pull.
  • CynchoticCynchotic Posts: 186

Once a player hits level 60 these xp boosts should be a gold boost instead. I end up popping all mine at once from inventory screen for item use event and that's all. So disappointing to open dailies or other crystals and to open something totally useless.

Yes! Very disappointing when that’s what you get from the solo crystals almost always (that and arena boost); and it’s suppose to be a reward from events. When I was trying to get to max level, I very seldom ever got them. I’m at the point that I don’t even care about the solo crystals anymore.