**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

First 3*

What was your first 3* summoners? And how did it help you progression wise. Mine was elektra, did ok for act 1 and 2.

Comments

• Options
    TheBestinTuakauTheBestinTuakau Posts: 955 ★★★
    Rhino was mine
  • Options
    jdrum663jdrum663 Posts: 551 ★★
    Gamora, my very first champ (prebuff). I used her for everything, still have a soft spot for her.
  • Options
    VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★
    I can't remember my first 3* because I immediately got a 4* a day or two after I started the game from the Squirrel Girl event. I got a Red Skull and finished Act 3 in 4 or 5 days. I haven't ranked him past 3/30 but I still have a soft spot for him.
  • Options
    RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,900 ★★★★★
    I don’t know who mine was. I pulled a 4* Hawkeye on day 2 so I never actually used 3*s for any progression apart from V4
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Hulkbuster, but I got 4* ogbp from my first phc so I was fine
  • Options
    X_E_CutionerX_E_Cutioner Posts: 155
    Magik! ♥️
    Also my second 5r5 😁
  • Options
    Mrspider568Mrspider568 Posts: 1,996 ★★★
    edited March 2020
    Magik was my first 3* dont know how it was possible i got her from a daily crystal and took her to 10/10
  • Options
    SlashingSunsetSlashingSunset Posts: 244 ★★

Rhino was mine

Lol, Hi-5. Rhino was my first as well!
  • Options
    FRITO_ManFRITO_Man Posts: 716 ★★★
    Mine I believe was Angela
    God-tier damage with those furies lol
    I still remember the struggle of getting t2 cats and t1ccs to rank her up
  • Options
    Das_giDas_gi Posts: 320 ★★
    I have no idea, never used any 3*’s, immediately went to 4*’s
  • Options
    PsyLifePsyLife Posts: 399 ★★
    For me it was probably colossus’s prebuff, back in like June last year, but then my device broke and I lost access to the account. I didnt have a Kabam account back then. On my now account I got wolverine from a premium.
  • Options
    PsyLifePsyLife Posts: 399 ★★
    edited March 2020
    The old account is Zemo3845.
  • Options
    DRTODRTO Posts: 1,623 ★★★★★
    Pretty sure mine was Colossus pre buff. Back then I thought he was such a good champ so I used him everywhere and was the first max 3* champ. I liked him so much that I would even use him even when I had higher ranked 4* champs lol.
  • Options
    Rerun_9Rerun_9 Posts: 109
    When I first started it was gamora. Back then I didn’t know how to play so all I did was spam heavies. 😂
    Then when I started playing again, maybe four years later, I got Kamala khan. Hey she helped me get through the lower levels so I will always have respect for her.
  • Options
    Goldmaster15Goldmaster15 Posts: 49
    I actually got 2 from 5 premium crystals. One was spiderman(Stark) and one was The Champion
  • Options
    FeroX_the_fat_heringFeroX_the_fat_hering Posts: 311 ★★
    Deadpool, money well spend, still play with him evey now and then, it’s just fun

Deadpool X-force doesn’t have the same fun factor for me, in the comics, X-force is the murder team of the X-men, brutal and savage, awesome black and white uniforms, in game a little mweh
  • Options
    StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    My first three star was Doctor Voodoo, I believe. I also duped him twice in the first ten three stars I got, so he was incredibly useful for me for a long time. I very much have a soft spot for him
  • Options
    EvangelionlovrEvangelionlovr Posts: 481 ★★★
    Yellowjacket. I used to love his "big crits" lmao
  • Options
    TheSaithTheSaith Posts: 634 ★★★
    Hyperion and He was my game changer
  • Options
    lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    My first 3 star was Yondu I think. I got him from the first free PHC for creating a Kabam account. My second was darkhawk. Darkhawk ended up getting maxed out and I sold Yondu somewhere along the line by "accident".
    Never got yondu again, still wish too
  • Options
    ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,147 ★★★★★
    Elektra
  • Options
    doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,726 ★★★
    Ahhhhhh, I love reminiscing!

First:
    3* moon knight
    4* old man logan
    5* cyclops (1st class)
    6* angela
  • Options
    Steel_Ball_RunSteel_Ball_Run Posts: 534 ★★★
    Been a while, it’s either Gamora or Star-Lord. My third was Storm and fourth was Hood from calendar
  • Options
    H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,880 Guardian
    Magneto marvel now
  • Options
    Repto23Repto23 Posts: 746 ★★★
    I got a 3* guillotine almost as i started playing, she carried me through the first 3 acts.
  • Options
    EdeuinkEdeuink Posts: 1,263 ★★★★
    On my main it was ultron, on my alt it was Corvus