**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

First 3*

What was your first 3* summoners? And how did it help you progression wise. Mine was elektra, did ok for act 1 and 2.

Comments

• TheBestinTuakauTheBestinTuakau Posts: 955 ★★★
    Rhino was mine
  • jdrum663jdrum663 Posts: 551 ★★
    Gamora, my very first champ (prebuff). I used her for everything, still have a soft spot for her.
  • VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★
    I can't remember my first 3* because I immediately got a 4* a day or two after I started the game from the Squirrel Girl event. I got a Red Skull and finished Act 3 in 4 or 5 days. I haven't ranked him past 3/30 but I still have a soft spot for him.
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,897 ★★★★★
    I don’t know who mine was. I pulled a 4* Hawkeye on day 2 so I never actually used 3*s for any progression apart from V4
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Hulkbuster, but I got 4* ogbp from my first phc so I was fine
  • X_E_CutionerX_E_Cutioner Posts: 155
    Magik! ♥️
    Also my second 5r5 😁
  • Mrspider568Mrspider568 Posts: 1,995 ★★★
    edited March 2020
    Magik was my first 3* dont know how it was possible i got her from a daily crystal and took her to 10/10
  • SlashingSunsetSlashingSunset Posts: 244 ★★

Rhino was mine

Lol, Hi-5. Rhino was my first as well!
  • FRITO_ManFRITO_Man Posts: 716 ★★★
    Mine I believe was Angela
    God-tier damage with those furies lol
    I still remember the struggle of getting t2 cats and t1ccs to rank her up
  • Das_giDas_gi Posts: 320 ★★
    I have no idea, never used any 3*’s, immediately went to 4*’s
  • PsyLifePsyLife Posts: 399 ★★
    For me it was probably colossus’s prebuff, back in like June last year, but then my device broke and I lost access to the account. I didnt have a Kabam account back then. On my now account I got wolverine from a premium.
  • PsyLifePsyLife Posts: 399 ★★
    edited March 2020
    The old account is Zemo3845.
  • DRTODRTO Posts: 1,612 ★★★★★
    Pretty sure mine was Colossus pre buff. Back then I thought he was such a good champ so I used him everywhere and was the first max 3* champ. I liked him so much that I would even use him even when I had higher ranked 4* champs lol.
  • Rerun_9Rerun_9 Posts: 109
    When I first started it was gamora. Back then I didn’t know how to play so all I did was spam heavies. 😂
    Then when I started playing again, maybe four years later, I got Kamala khan. Hey she helped me get through the lower levels so I will always have respect for her.
  • Goldmaster15Goldmaster15 Posts: 49
    I actually got 2 from 5 premium crystals. One was spiderman(Stark) and one was The Champion
  • FeroX_the_fat_heringFeroX_the_fat_hering Posts: 311 ★★
    Deadpool, money well spend, still play with him evey now and then, it’s just fun

Deadpool X-force doesn’t have the same fun factor for me, in the comics, X-force is the murder team of the X-men, brutal and savage, awesome black and white uniforms, in game a little mweh
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    My first three star was Doctor Voodoo, I believe. I also duped him twice in the first ten three stars I got, so he was incredibly useful for me for a long time. I very much have a soft spot for him
  • EvangelionlovrEvangelionlovr Posts: 470 ★★★
    Yellowjacket. I used to love his "big crits" lmao
  • TheSaithTheSaith Posts: 613 ★★★
    Hyperion and He was my game changer
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    My first 3 star was Yondu I think. I got him from the first free PHC for creating a Kabam account. My second was darkhawk. Darkhawk ended up getting maxed out and I sold Yondu somewhere along the line by "accident".
    Never got yondu again, still wish too
  • ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,142 ★★★★★
    Elektra
  • doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,717 ★★★
    Ahhhhhh, I love reminiscing!

First:
    3* moon knight
    4* old man logan
    5* cyclops (1st class)
    6* angela
  • Steel_Ball_RunSteel_Ball_Run Posts: 534 ★★★
    Been a while, it’s either Gamora or Star-Lord. My third was Storm and fourth was Hood from calendar
  • H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,877 Guardian
    Magneto marvel now
  • Repto23Repto23 Posts: 731 ★★★
    I got a 3* guillotine almost as i started playing, she carried me through the first 3 acts.
  • EdeuinkEdeuink Posts: 1,263 ★★★★
    On my main it was ultron, on my alt it was Corvus