**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Get rid of the snow effects already!

It's causing massive amount of lag Kabam, please get rid of it...get rid of it now.

And why would you keep it for so long? I can understand that it is being used during winter time, I can understand it was being used when iceman was introduced...but we are 4 months down the road after the iceman quest and we are almost in summer...and we still get snow effects during fights?

Comments

• Options
    The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    This is probably the one time Android trumps Apple.
    No stupid weather effects lagging up my game
  • Options
    WittyWitty Posts: 38
    There have been multiple posts on this, and the lag on my device is severe when it snows in game that every time I go into a fight in arena it's almost a 50/50 whether I'll win the fight due to whether the weather is there or not.
  • Options
    Berserk_NationBerserk_Nation Posts: 223
    Agreed - cancel the snow
  • Options
    I get it too. The snow really wrecks any fight you have and totally doesn't make sense. It is something we could definitely do without.
  • Options
    Kabam WolfKabam Wolf Posts: 1,277 ★★★
    Hey OP. Sorry that you're getting frame rate drops and lag with weather effects. We have a lot of threads on this right now, so I am going to direct everyone here, and I'll post updates there moving forward. Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.