**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Is game down for anyone else

2»

Comments

• ChubsWhiteChubsWhite Posts: 493 ★★★
    I thought I was trippin for a second, lol. I reset my phone, my wifi, etc.. then I said let me check the forums
  • TheInfintyTheInfinty Posts: 1,382 ★★★★

Well, we haven't done this in a while...

Just wait for the compensation posts Miike.....
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    At least I finished my quest
  • Well, we haven't done this in a while...

Just wait for the compensation posts Miike.....
    Yeah true
  • KtashakKtashak Posts: 225
    It's NEVER your internets! just telling you
  • LordRaymond3LordRaymond3 Posts: 394 ★★★
    Time for all the complaining and wanting compensation...
  • TheSaithTheSaith Posts: 628 ★★★
    Yess
  • AldacAldac Posts: 475 ★★★
    I was just doing the Alpha Cat arena which ends shortly 😭😭😭
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★

Vancouver is pretty much on lock down.. hopefully someone is at there office to look into it haha.. or is everyone working remotely @Kabam Miike?

That is probably true....
    I just hope the game is not down for the rest of the week
    The login champ is supposed to be today and the rest of the calendar is the good stuff
  • Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,623 ★★★★★
    Compensation :D
  • KtashakKtashak Posts: 225

nobody wanted compensation - servers are probably overloaded of moleman fights, everyone wants these rewards asap. But i am curious how Kabam will handle AQ energy - eastern europe/asia has late night and they are going to sleep without using their AQ energy in the new AQ, so they will have a pretty disadvantage.
  • TheBestinTuakauTheBestinTuakau Posts: 955 ★★★
    I was on my last fight to get cavalier :(
  • B4nanaJoB4nanaJo Posts: 89
    Too early to ask for rank down gems for compensation?
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    I'm almost glad. The Forum was pretty quiet. XD
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,657 Guardian

Vancouver is pretty much on lock down.. hopefully someone is at there office to look into it haha.. or is everyone working remotely @Kabam Miike?

Technically, pretty much all operations people except the dude that physically kicks servers when a cable comes loose work remotely. Even when you're in the office, you're working remotely. IT OPS isn't being affected much by stay-home directives anywhere as far as I can see, except for everyone pretending to look extra healthy when they have to go to the data center (since every tier 1 space I'm aware of is enforcing a no-sick-people restriction).
  • Manup456Manup456 Posts: 887 ★★★★
    @Kabam Miike I can give you guys that it’s been a while since something like this has happened 👍🏼

So how do you like your pizza?
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    DNA3000 said:

So how do you like your pizza?
    With pineapple
  • TimeGenesisTimeGenesis Posts: 732 ★★★
    Game is up woohoo
  • ChubsWhiteChubsWhite Posts: 493 ★★★

if you purchase a burger, but ask for a chicken sandwich, you don't feel you should ask for compensation?

the error was not of the players, which takes away from our playing time, so yes, players will and should ask for compensation

DNA3000 said:

Technically, pretty much all operations people except the dude that physically kicks servers when a cable comes loose work remotely. Even when you're in the office, you're working remotely. IT OPS isn't being affected much by stay-home directives anywhere as far as I can see, except for everyone pretending to look extra healthy when they have to go to the data center (since every tier 1 space I'm aware of is enforcing a no-sick-people restriction).
    Well that's good to know that there is protocols in place. Gotta stay safe regardless
    I actually just yesterday had to go to the data center to assist with a telecom upgrade for a client that required on-prem work. I washed my hands, I stayed physically separate, and I minimized contact where ever possible.

And then I stopped at the McDonalds drive-thru for lunch.