**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Another rank up question. YAY!

ThebgjThebgj Posts: 635 ★★
edited March 2020 in Strategy and Tips
All 5* all unduped

Rank 5 either Hyperion- void- capIW

I already have a poison immune maxed out Medusa, not sure if I need Hyperion.

I rarely use void, but I know he is very useful.

Cap- I don’t really like, his armor things go away too fast. Can’t play aggressively because you need to Perry for more armor things.

I’m at 6.4.1 and will most likely not attempt that last chapter for a long long time.

Me

Comments

• TheInfintyTheInfinty Posts: 1,382 ★★★★
    Well it seems to me you enjoy playing Hyperion the most if it were me I would go Cap but Void is quite niche and you said you don’t like cap so I would say overall Hyperion Would help you the most
  • Disgruntled_User_123Disgruntled_User_123 Posts: 1,077 ★★★
    I would say CAIW has the best of both worlds - if you can plan on awakening him with a high signature level.

He can reverse healing (like Void) and he can access major damage (like Hyperion). Plus, with the right synergies, he can be essentially debuff immune.

However, if you’re just looking for a champion that can instantly be useful, then go with Hyperion.
  • ThebgjThebgj Posts: 635 ★★
    edited March 2020
    @TheInfinty

Thanks for the response

I used to have a maxed 4* Hyperion way before all my new rank 5 5*’s. I waited forever to get him as a 5*. Eventually all the resources went to Medusa. I use Medusa quake and AA 100% of the time. The last 2 spots will be for those champ specific matches. I might just save the T2 alpha for my max sig OR. I need 6 more T4 mutant 😔. With over 1k shard T4 and countless full T4 class crystals, I’ll be filling up my over flowers before I get those mutant

Me
    @Disgruntled_User_123

Thanks-

I didn’t know about the reverse heal. I’ll have to watch more videos on him. It’s hard to find some informative videos on unduped champs

Me
  • Disgruntled_User_123Disgruntled_User_123 Posts: 1,077 ★★★
    KT1 has a great tutorial on YouTube. Essentially, you need at least one point in the Despair mastery and you need a tech champion on your squad (having a cosmic and skill can further help).
    @Disgruntled_User_123

Thanks again-

I just checked and I have maxed out despair. I’ll check out that video

Me