**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

5/65 compared to 4/55

Is 5/65 a big difference compared to 4/55? Close to having my first 5/65 and wondering if I can expect a big change compared to 4/55 which I have about 5 of those champs. Doctor Doom will be the first 5 star 5/65.

Comments

• spaceoctopusspaceoctopus Posts: 1,111 ★★★
    It really depends on how the champ scales.

I have a 5/65 Hype and he felt like he jumped two ranks, insane scale up.

I also have a 5/65 Magik and I hardly notice a difference. Yeah she hits harder and stays alone longer but it’s really nothing eye popping.

I don’t have Doom to compare, but based on the community’s love for him I’m sure he’s gonna be great for you at r5.
  • StellanStellan Posts: 322 ★★
    edited March 2020
    Go for the rank 5 as you already have a full team of rank 4's. Huge benefit.
  • mbracembrace Posts: 821 ★★★
    I was going to R5 Void next. Did that make a difference to anyone?
  • spaceoctopusspaceoctopus Posts: 1,111 ★★★
    mbrace said:

I was going to R5 Void next. Did that make a difference to anyone?

I love my r5 Void, it’s not a drastic scale up, he doesn’t need it per se, but the huge health pool he has at r5 is incredibly nice.

• Soyheyor123Soyheyor123 Posts: 395 ★★

I also have a 5/65 Magik and I hardly notice a difference. Yeah she hits harder and stays alone longer but it’s really nothing eye popping.

I don’t have Doom to compare, but based on the community’s love for him I’m sure he’s gonna be great for you at r5.

U know about domino?
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    A massive difference for champs who scale well
  • zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,108 ★★★★★

U know about domino?
    Domino with trinity synergy is insane at 5/65
  • Soyheyor123Soyheyor123 Posts: 395 ★★
    zuffy said:

U know about domino?
    no synergies still being worth it?
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,280 ★★★★★
    Stealth Spidey was my second 5/65, and it took him from great to awesome. I'm using him to clear lanes in 5.3 as I figure it's time to go for Elders Bane with all the free Energy.

He barely even notices the global 50% weakness node - it's insane!
  • SIlverProfessorSIlverProfessor Posts: 489 ★★
    Does stealthy need to be awakened?
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★

No
  • TheInfintyTheInfinty Posts: 1,382 ★★★★

Nope
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,045 ★★★★★

zuffy said:

U know about domino?
    no synergies still being worth it?
    Imo not really. Her heavy has x2 attack on stunned opponent and doubles second hit damage with incinerate + 2 seconds. So with synergy her heavy deals ~x4 damage. Without synergies her second heavy lands when opponent is not stunned already, so no crazy numbers. You can go for crit bleeds, but I guess you'd need deep wounds for that at least, and overall I'm not sure if it's better than heavy spam.
    Also it shows why she benefits from r5, just like hype benefits more from his furies. Personally I felt like hype benefits more from r5. Same with sentinel, who increases his attack with his analysis, and rulk with his heat charges. 6* r2 km and hood were not very impressive for me
  • Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★
    I know this is an old post but how does ghost scale from rank 4 to 5?
  • ArondightArondight Posts: 125
    Update: good improvement for doom at rank 5. Definitely noticeable improvement in terms of damage output and survivability.