**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Six star steal deal

borntohulaborntohula Posts: 447 ★★★
‘Every way you look at this you lose’ Is a line many players won’t recognize. After all, It’s from Paul Simon, and it dates back to the 60s. However, Kabam just cooked up an offer everybody should buy into. Because you will win. Big time. Every way you look at it. That’s how good it is. For roughly $ 300 you, whether you are out of a job already, or will be out of a job soon, and/or have to take care of people who are out of a job already and/or will be out of a job soon, can now buy a six star champion (e.g. Karnak) for $300. Which is a bargain, no question about it, and one that really HAD to be pushed through at this deciding moment in modern history.

It’s the steal of the century, when you really get to the bottom of it. The deal of a lifetime. Hell, the one deal you should buy into before you succumb to the ‘flu’ yourself. It’s a brilliant deal. I have full confidence in this deal. We will do great things with this deal. It’s the best deal from a fulfillment perspective. It makes people feel understood. It makes players feel like they are part of the community. And it will probably still be there when live resumes at Easter. In short, It’s a magnificent day. And we will all be spreading the gospel of the deal. The deal is good. It’s an art.

Comments

• Options
    ThebgjThebgj Posts: 635 ★★
    edited March 2020
    I see your point, BUT everyone will just say...”these deals are put in motion way before they are actually released”.

I would like to point out that, speaking for only the ones who will buy this and trust me, a boat load of People will. You have the half that will say “it’s an amazing deal”, and the other half that says “9k units better spent on 45 cavalier crystals”. It’s like Kabam counts on that other half too. Either way, KABAM wins.

Me
  • Options
    borntohulaborntohula Posts: 447 ★★★
    Just buy it.
  • Options
    lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    edited March 2020

I was confused reading this.
    It is part TV salesman, part poorly disguised sarcasm, and part donald ****.
    I love it. Gave me a good laugh.

Apparantly trump is a swear word and has now been censored too a 4 letter word. Last time I checked, trump is a 5 letter name.
    Edit: It has been censored again. Let me spell it out.
    T R U M P
  • Options
    StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Why is Trump censored
  • Options
    lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★

Why is **** censored

I have no idea. It also shortens it to 4 letters
This discussion has been closed.