**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

If you could only keep 3 champions on your roster, who would they be?

Imagine a scenario where your account didn’t reset (your progression is saved) but you only had your top 3 champs on your account. Who would they be?

Remember, only champs you have and consider the challenge of various nodes to build your roster.

Mine would be:

5/65 Awakened Aegon - he’s versatile (can be be debuff immune and reduce ability accuracy) and he can be one of the best damage dealers is the game.

5/65 Awakened Quake - she’s such a wonderful counter to interactive damage champions and nodes alike.

4/55 Awakened Nick Fury - he’s not as versatile as the other two but his synergy with Quake is very helpful for Aegon and his damage boost is an added benefit.

Who would be your top 3?

Comments

• SentryPillowSentryPillow Posts: 307 ★★★
    @Disgruntled_User_123 nick is extremely versatile. High damage combined with amazing utility. I would personally keep my 5/65 Aegon, my 4/55 quake soon to be 5/65 (if I had ghost I might have put her here), and finally cap IW 5/65. He’s so extremely versatile and powerful. PB, glancing, high attack, petrify and lots of other utility.
  • Disgruntled_User_123Disgruntled_User_123 Posts: 1,077 ★★★

@Disgruntled_User_123 nick is extremely versatile. High damage combined with amazing utility. I would personally keep my 5/65 Aegon, my 4/55 quake soon to be 5/65 (if I had ghost I might have put her here), and finally cap IW 5/65. He’s so extremely versatile and powerful. PB, glancing, high attack, petrify and lots of other utility.

Man - I wish I had Cap IW. Him and Ghost are two champions that have evaded me but I still watch their respective tutorial videos constantly to prepare me when I pull them!
  • TheInfintyTheInfinty Posts: 1,382 ★★★★
    Tough I would go for my roster Omega Red Stealth Spider-Man and Human Torch
    @Disgruntled_User_123 i wish you the best of luck in pulling them! The champs I chose are between two of my accounts. My alt account looks really similar to your account with the Aegon, quake, and nick.
    I wouldn’t mind putting 4/55 Claire in my squad! Running suicides with her would be great and she has life steal, power steal, and burst damage
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Ghost, Wasp, Quake
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    That’s tough. I use a bunch of champs very frequently. I change champs for every scenario I see fit.

If I HAD to chose, with like a gun point to my head... probably 5/65 ghost, 2/35 wasp and 5/65 Aegon.
  • NerdNerdNerd1NerdNerdNerd1 Posts: 379 ★★★
    5/65 corvus, 3/45 proxy (for synergy), 4/55 claire. could prob get right back to cavalier
  • OctoberstackOctoberstack Posts: 872 ★★★★
    edited March 2020
    Doom, Aegon, Quake

Doom for buffs and power control, Aegon for tenacity and the like, Quake for the rest
  • ESFESF Posts: 1,944 ★★★★★
    I like this topic quite a bit. Really interesting question

For me, it's Doom, Iceman and Silver Surfer, believe it or not

I freaking take Silver Surfer everywhere and am patiently waiting for people to come around on how awesome that kit is
  • typghtypgh Posts: 79
    My four 5/65 are Cap IW, Ghost, Aegon and Venom. Venom would probably be cut but it depends on what content I’d be doing. Aegon can handle things none of the others can, but I’d rather have Venom for regular monthly quests.
  • Disgruntled_User_123Disgruntled_User_123 Posts: 1,077 ★★★
    ESF said:

I freaking take Silver Surfer everywhere and am patiently waiting for people to come around on how awesome that kit is

Don’t have Silver Surfer but @Seatin took his 6 Star to Rank 3, so you’re in good company!
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★

ESF said:

Don’t have Silver Surfer but @Seatin took his 6 Star to Rank 3, so you’re in good company!
    Seatin took his 6 star to R3 for prestige. By this point he is carrying his alliance. He would have taken corvus up if not for Hector.
  • ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    Quake, Doom, and Sentinel. Those are by far my top 3 used for their kits.
  • Kohli1999Kohli1999 Posts: 26
    Cap marvel ,nick,deadpool +suicides
  • dangarang122dangarang122 Posts: 416 ★★★
    Aegon, Sunspot, and either Gwenpool/Starky...
    You choose...
  • Ngoalong711Ngoalong711 Posts: 304 ★★
    Nick, Quake and Omega Red.
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,682 ★★★★★
    Ghost, quake and Archangel.

5r4,5r4 and 4r5.

• Das_giDas_gi Posts: 320 ★★
    Ghost, Corvus and OR
  • ThehereticTheheretic Posts: 110
    Medusa- 4/55, Nick Fury- 4/55 and Quake- 4/55. Kills me to leave out 4/55 Emma Frost and 4/55 Ghost Rider.
  • Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★
    Ghost, Wasp, Aegon
  • MawrCalleachMawrCalleach Posts: 260
    From my roster-
    5/65 Medusa
    5/65 Domino
    5/50 Quake(yes I love her that much)
  • Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 ★★★★
    5/65 sig 200 aegon
    5/65 sig 200 cap IW
    5/65 ghost

Most my basis cover with this team. Heal reversal. All champs have some sort of immunity with ability to shrug of debuffs. Heal reversal, passive power gain control, and damage capability.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Ghost quake and aegon, ghost and quake can do basically anything (fine with ghost without synergy) and aegon can do most of the new content with ease
  • ChubsWhiteChubsWhite Posts: 493 ★★★
    NICK FURY
    CAPTAIN SPARKLES
    QUAKE
  • Kevo9513Kevo9513 Posts: 356 ★★
    Ghost
    Wasp
    Quake
  • EthanGamerEthanGamer Posts: 358
    They would be x23 blade and darkhawk. The rest I have suck as 5 stars.
  • SleipnirrodSleipnirrod Posts: 228 ★★
    Nick, Domino, Void