**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Incursions: Ultron’s Domain - Now Commencing April 8th!

Comments

• SparkAlotSparkAlot Posts: 957 ★★★★
    I forgot to mention, there really isn't a preview of who you are playing against, the game just picks for you, and you have no say.

If you could get into a mini-lobby, where it shows the champs they want to bring, and you can say Yes, or, have the game find you another person to match to.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,135 ★★★★★
    Mike192 said:

I know DNA has answered this roughly but can the Kabam mods team let us know the exact cooldown time for champions of all rarities please?

The same as the old
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,391 ★★★★★
    @Kabam Miike are the incursions gonna be like AQ seasons where they will be named differently each time with different villian face or are you guys going for Ultron Domain for good?
  • ShadowedSeraShadowedSera Posts: 17
    Hey @Kabam Miike
    This content seems really awesome! I cannot WAIT to get into it. I'm just wondering here about Incursions
    You say that "The new Champion will have the same health as the Champions you are swapping out, and your Champion being switched will go on cooldown, so be careful with your choices!"
    When you say same health, do you mean exact hit points or health percentage? Thank you!

Hey @Kabam Miike
    This content seems really awesome! I cannot WAIT to get into it. I'm just wondering here about Incursions
    You say that "The new Champion will have the same health as the Champions you are swapping out, and your Champion being switched will go on cooldown, so be careful with your choices!"
    When you say same health, do you mean exact hit points or health percentage? Thank you!

Health %
  • TobasTobas Posts: 4
    I like the new dungeons. But I dislike the grouping based on the number of 5* Champions. Would prefer one based on Prestige.
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    Just to double check, while it does say that champs that i use in incursions will not be locked out of other content like AW, AQ, etc. What if i pick an AW offense team or an AQ attack team first, will the game still let me use that same AQ offense team or AQ attack team in incursions? That distinction is very important, there must be enough care to make sure that using my champs in AQ and AW first will not lock them out of incursions even though if i use that team in incursions first presumably they will not be locked out of AQ and AW.
  • PeaRatPeaRat Posts: 152
    Tobas said:

I like the new dungeons. But I dislike the grouping based on the number of 5* Champions. Would prefer one based on Prestige.

This wouldn’t be fair for people who don’t focus on prestige.
    For example if tier 1 would be 10.5k+ prestige then a lot of skilled players that don’t have max sig prestige champs have to miss out on top rewards?
    The way they have organised tiers currently is great for all players!
  • Silver_SagaSilver_Saga Posts: 361 ★★★
    edited April 2020
    Unless I totally misunderstood how the joining process will work, it's a hard pass for me, since I will be stuck with the two most difficult zones just because I have the necessary requirement in the number of 5*, the quality of those notwithstanding.
    In Dungeons, I was able to chose to use 4* or even 3* like Aegon or Omega in lesser difficulties, cause, you know, I don't always have the time nor desire for the hardest and most stressfull stuff and I just want to chill and have a good time, not stress against 10k attack rating Nightcrawlers or Electros... Here that won't be possible apparently and that, for me, is a design failure compared to what we had before. The buffs look cool but we're not all Seatins or Lagacys, I certainly am not, and even with those buffs I don't see myself going past room 2 or 3.
    Yeah, I know, I could join someone who doesn't qualify for the hardest zones (and not get the rank rewards) but in my alliance we all have enough for the tiers 1 zones so that leaves little opportunities...
    Again, unless I misunderstood the whole joining process and in that case, I'll be happy to be corrected !
  • AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,263 ★★★★★
    When will we get to see details on the rewards? For previous dungeons, it was around 3 months, roughly 6 weeks, to get enough artifacts for a 5* dungeon crystal. With incursions being all month, what will it take to get a 5* crystal?
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,172 ★★★★★

@Kabam Miike Quick question: Can you post a full list of the hacks and room rewards so we can plan for incursions before we jump in? I’d love to see the entirety of possible rewards and plan out what buffs to use before a run.

Not this time! You'll see all of this stuff in game soon. We're not going to ruin the surprises this time.

The hacks will also be random every time, so you won't be able to plan ahead.
    From watching the streams, it appears that if you have selected a hack that it will not display as a choice subsequently until it has expired, correct?

Also, are the hacks that display random or will some only display in specific sectors?

Thanks, this looks like a blast, and reminds me of the My Little Symbiote event where we could choose the crazy buffs.
  • DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,060 ★★★★★
    me likey :smiley:
  • One more stream! Catch the Live Stream with Kabam John and Dorky Diggedy Dave, live!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9dNaK1FVWq4
  • StellarStellar Posts: 1,069 ★★★★

There was a mistake in our first stream. If you switch a Champion out, there is no way to switch them back into the same Session of Incursions.

Does that mean that we can use again the same champion if we start over a new session in a different zone or with someone else ?
    Or are the champions on cooldown from a session still on colldown for our next try ?
  • ClutchTurkey57ClutchTurkey57 Posts: 3
    @Kabam Miike , are you able to play with anyone that is not in your friends list or alliance? This would be a nice feature especially for the Streamers that interact with their audience via Incursions.
  • BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
    edited April 2020

One more stream! Catch the Live Stream with Kabam John and Dorky Diggedy Dave, live!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9dNaK1FVWq4

I know I'm not a CCP, but would enjoy the chance to play incursions with Kabam Miike. Here is my invite Miike!

@Kabam Miike
  • Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,136 ★★★★★
    Maaaan today needs to be Wednesday!
  • Maazlogan2321Maazlogan2321 Posts: 34
    How many artifacts can be acquired during the 5 day period?
    @Kabam Miike
  • jibranbinsalahjibranbinsalah Posts: 12
    I can't access to incursion, there is no any incursion mode in my lobby or in fight portion...
  • StellanStellan Posts: 322 ★★
    Will the dungeon crystals in the shop persist and their price change to some sort of incursions currency?
  • KDoggg2017KDoggg2017 Posts: 1,208 ★★★★
    I would post my questions here... but instead I read the original post and watched the videos.
    Turns out 99% of the answers were already included! Interesting. 🤔
    Mike192 said:

I know DNA has answered this roughly but can the Kabam mods team let us know the exact cooldown time for champions of all rarities please?

According to the video, cooldowns are the same as presently in Dungeons. Zero change.
    Stellar said:

There was a mistake in our first stream. If you switch a Champion out, there is no way to switch them back into the same Session of Incursions.

Does that mean that we can use again the same champion if we start over a new session in a different zone or with someone else ?
    Or are the champions on cooldown from a session still on colldown for our next try ?
    Champs on cooldown in Incursions cannot be used in Incursions until the cooldown ends.

me likey :smiley:

Same! I can't wait! (And I refused to play Dungeons after my initial attempt).
  • Eminem22Eminem22 Posts: 1
    Yo KABAM , I just wanna say, thanks 4 hitting us with this amazing new game mode, which will help us relax n chill in these incursions.... also, is there a lot of gold on offer??? Cuz it is really hard for FTP players to get resources.... hit me back on this pls.... but great improvement in the form of incursions, RESPECT!!!👨👨👨
    Incurisons are hrs away and really excited for it
  • Several questions...

(1) Can you directly invite a NON-FRIEND to join (from the pop-up list “view profile” / “add friend” / etc.. when you click on someone in Global, or someone who your ally might be in a war against), or do you have to add as friend first ? I guess so long as their Roster is on par with yours at least as far as for allowing to run the same Sector as you.

(2) When doing RANDOM PARTNER, can you select your champs AFTER getting in the “Meeting Room” with random partner, so that you can start talking to them and each of you can see who the other one wants to use. And if you have vastly different strengths of champs you want to use, you could just Quit the partnership BEFORE actually committing your champs.
    * This was a big drawback to old system, you had to LOCK IN your champs PRIOR to getting Random Partner, because Dungeon Level was dependent on team (now it’s based on overall roster), and even then there was no way of knowing if any of their top champs were still available or on cooldown in advance, or even how high his top champs were.
    ** And how do you get to choose WHICH SECTOR (of your 2 options) you do with a Random. Do you PRE-SELECT your Sector first (is, WHICH of the 2 allowed Sectors you actually want to do), then Find Random which will be matched with someone who also wants that Sector as well ?? But still best to have that “Meeting Room” in advance of actually committing any of your champs. That also was very confusing in the old Dungeons (which Dungeon Level you were gonna end up in from among the qualifying Levels).

(3) Will the CHAT BAR be permanently visible during the course of maybe the day or 2 in the Incursion with them, so that (like with AQ/AW) you can see any messages they sent even when you are outside of Incursion doing some normal Quest runs, checking on your alliance, or doing anything else in game.
    ** Formerly, the Dungeon Chat was only visible when actually in the Dungeon.

(4) TEAM REVIVE with 20% Health when selecting TEND WOUNDS after defeating Boss. If not all of team are KO, do the NON-KO champs at least get healed up to the 20% level that the KO ones come back at (say if you had one champ very low at only 5% Health) ??
    * Guess it might be same as normal quest (NON-AQ/AW) team 20/40% revives, but honestly don’t know what happens in those cases either.

(5) Sounds like (say you are at top Tier, tons of 5* champs), there is no more ability to just play with using low 4* or 3* champs on your roster anymore by going into a much lower Sector (or similar using lower champs to be able to play with someone who is much lower than you, matching what they have available).

(6) And lastly, if you start the Month as Tier-3 (qualify for Sectors 4+5), and get some TOP ZONE Rewards in each of those Sectors (announcement says you can get Top Zone rewards for EACH of the 2 Sectors you are allowed to do). What happens when your Roster GROWS during the month and now you are able to run a higher Sector, can you ALSO get TOP-ZONE rewards in your new Sector for the rest of the month too ?
  • dano357dano357 Posts: 106
    I can answer #5. You can absolutely drop down and play with your 3/4* champs, you just aren't eligible for the Top Zone rewards for the lower sectors.