**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Heavies

KattohSKattohS Posts: 717 ★★
Can heavies he parried.

I’m experiencing fights where the AI resists and then parries a heavy actually inflicting the parry stun in my fighter. Just had it happen in a fight against arch angel.

Comments

• NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,903 ★★★★★
    I’ve never been parried when I use a heavy and when I tried to parry a heavy the AI breaks right through it
  • DrDeadpoolDrDeadpool Posts: 170 ★★
    they can be parried if you have the stand your ground mastery, but the chances of it happening arent worth going for it
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,989 ★★★★★

they can be parried if you have the stand your ground mastery, but the chances of it happening arent worth going for it

If the enemy player has stand your ground maxed, its a 50 percent chance. Ive seen it happen, and its happened to me swell. They resist the block break and a parry can be inflicted by them
  • Putang76Putang76 Posts: 283 ★★
    edited April 2020
    I have a to admit
    U are right my friend
    In arena, it happens all the time
    Hard to believe so many have stand your ground
    But I do also have stand your ground maxed out
    But rarely do I see it, on my side 😂
  • KattohSKattohS Posts: 717 ★★
    Putang76 said:

I have a to admit
    U are right my friend

As is always the case.

When I updated my masteries I took it all off (thought it was a waste of masteries). It thought me to practice evading instead of blocking.

But I too am surprised that many persons with high level rosters are actually running it.
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,989 ★★★★★
    KattohS said:

Putang76 said:

I have a to admit
    U are right my friend

As is always the case.

When I updated my masteries I took it all off (thought it was a waste of masteries). It thought me to practice evading instead of blocking.

But I too am surprised that many persons with high level rosters are actually running it.
    Stand your ground is often use for AWD purposes
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    Stand your ground is good as a safety net, and I heard that it is a good base hero rating boost, if anyone is into that
    Terra said:

KattohS said:

Putang76 said:

I have a to admit
    U are right my friend

As is always the case.

I just can’t chance it. These things usually don’t work when you want them to. Even limber I don’t run.

Just my experience.
  • K00shMaanK00shMaan Posts: 1,289 ★★★★
    KattohS said:

Terra said:

KattohS said:

Putang76 said:

I have a to admit
    U are right my friend

As is always the case.

I just can’t chance it. These things usually don’t work when you want them to. Even limber I don’t run.

Just my experience.
    It's not so much a risk thing as tactical. If you have stand your ground maxed and are placing on Aegis Heavy, you're on average forcing your opponent to land twice as many heavies before they can do damage. If you placed the right defender, that can make the node incredibly difficult.
    K00shMaan said:

KattohS said:

Terra said:

KattohS said:

Putang76 said:

I have a to admit
    U are right my friend

As is always the case.

Just my experience.
    It's not so much a risk thing as tactical. If you have stand your ground maxed and are placing on Aegis Heavy, you're on average forcing your opponent to land twice as many heavies before they can do damage. If you placed the right defender, that can make the node incredibly difficult.
    👍🏽