Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

Does 5* BWCV worth r5 as a power control champ?

AleorAleor Posts: 3,062 ★★★★★
Looks like I'll never get magic or doom, but I already have that bwcv gil duped and r5 5* mystic gem. Should I go with her? Also I don't run suicides

Does 5* BWCV worth r5 as a power control champ? 7 votes

Yes, r5 bwcv
57%
Moudoukepalahotakkogian_18Celtic1981 4 votes
No, save the gem
42%
SighsohardMaldroit2Ciciliato 3 votes

Comments

• Options
    KtashakKtashak Posts: 225
    not as power control but as a utility champ definitely, she was my 2nd r5 - unawakened.
    she stops easily hyperion/medusa with her second phase.. her power drain is not too big.. if you clearly need a power control champ and you haven't magic/DD , then try dr Voodoo if you have, or wait..

anyway - BWCV worth to be r5. she is my top1 aq champ
  • Options
    Maldroit2Maldroit2 Posts: 739 ★★★
    No, save the gem
    She isn't that good for power control, but she's still pretty good
  • Options
    Legendary_PoeyLegendary_Poey Posts: 209
    As a power control champ, only in certain matchups imo. As a champ in general yeah definitely worth a r5. You can always get more resources later, no point in waiting for something that might not come for a while.
  • Options
    kepalahotakkokepalahotakko Posts: 54
    Yes, r5 bwcv
    Aleor said:

Looks like I'll never get magic or doom, but I already have that bwcv gil duped and r5 5* mystic gem. Should I go with her? Also I don't run suicides

i use my 5* r5 to solo thor rags in 6.4.2
    her power control is not the best..but she can still do it..spam sp2 and put that buff immunity..and with a few points in MD u will be chaining sp2 like crazy