**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Selection bug

MrRagerMrRager Posts: 3
edited April 2020 in General Discussion

Comments

• Options
    What's the bug?
  • Options
    MrRagerMrRager Posts: 3
    If I select either one of them it shows the connection symbol & it lags out. Haven’t been able to log on in hours.
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,806 ★★★★★
    I believe you need to chose the other side for it to stop.
  • Options
    Its still doing the same thing to me. Ive tried dozens of times since 2pm yesterday. This is rediculous!
  • Options
    KillSwitchKillSwitch Posts: 282 ★★★
    There are multiple members in our alliance that are experiencing the same thing and it is totally screwing us over in AQ with those members not being able to join since the update yesterday.
  • Options
    Funny thing is MrRager, Im trying to pick Apocalypse also. I have a feeling the first time I picked the Ancient One Ill get right in bc its the one that I dont want lol! This has got to get fixed asap. We're both missing AQ along with everything else!
  • Options
    AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,267 ★★★★★
    Reinstall?
  • Options
    Mr_Rager27Mr_Rager27 Posts: 35

Not to mention, some people are able to select both options and have shown screenshots of having both side quests being available. Kabam has royally screwed up this update for a multitude of reasons.....

Oh wow
    I am the real Mr. Rager Capt - you are talking to an imposter lol
  • Options

Not to mention, some people are able to select both options and have shown screenshots of having both side quests being available. Kabam has royally screwed up this update for a multitude of reasons.....

Oh wow
    I am the real Mr. Rager Capt - you are talking to an imposter lol
    Haha! What a coincidence...
  • Options
    STILL CANT GET PAST THIS SCREEN!!!
  • Options
    Hey there, we are looking into this issue and have thread going for it that can be found here where we will be posting updates as they become available.
This discussion has been closed.