**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Dr Strange armor break needs buffed

Here is pre 12.0 Dr Strange (suicides) sp2 vs six star DR Strange. He deserves a buff to his attack and armor break. This 4 star out damages the six star by a big gap.
https://youtu.be/Bo9vcadWTVo

Comments

• Options
    RotcéRotcé Posts: 9
    The thing piss me off more is the fact that now after the update his power gain didn’t work again ....
  • Options
    lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    just sell your house and car for cavs and sell your soul to mephisto in the arena and try to get sorcerer supreme
  • Options
    OkaythenOkaythen Posts: 590 ★★★
    Hey guys not sure if this is a painful memory but remember when you could time DS sp2 so the first to hits would be during his fury phase allowing for 2 armor breaks and his 3rd to be during his power gain/life steal
    Ohhh boy I remember it use to destroy as a 3 star
  • Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,015 ★★★★★

Dr. Strange needs a buff

A readjustment to his abillities. Other champions deserve a buff
  • Options
    Zuko_ILCZuko_ILC Posts: 1,504 ★★★★★
    Dr. Strange just needs a buff in general.
  • Options
    Scopeotoe987Scopeotoe987 Posts: 1,548 ★★★★★
    He should be way stronger then he is now, and that’s a fact.
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    I post this almost every time a thread like this comes up, because it still pisses me off. We were promised at the nerf that Dr. Strange would remain a top champ in the game. They were only going to bring him closer to the pack. Still waiting for Kabam to make good on this promise.
  • Options
    DarthVadidDarthVadid Posts: 395 ★★★
    edited April 2020
    Daphboy said:

I understand that DS lacks the solo abilities he used to. However, with the synergies added he is quite a bit stronger. Silver surfer increases blessing potency, Meph bumps his life steal, and both capiw/SS give him damage on nullify. At high sig, he is still a VERY solid champ with the right synergies. A team of capiw, ss, DS, meph, and corvus is one I’ve been playing lately and he kills it. Will most likely be my next r5.

I understand what you are saying but his stand alone game play is just to soft. I do t think any thing needs buffed except his armor break, his attack ratting and or his crit rate. It’s simply a matter of base damage. All those synergies are nice but still don’t make him on the proper level
  • Options
    Daphboy said:

Holy ****! @DarthVadid ! I didn’t even realize this was your post until now lol. Dunno if you remember but you schooled me on how to take down ROL wolverine using DS back in my DOÔŌM days. Glad to see you still giving him attention.

Thought that was you how have you been?

• Options
    MaesterAegonMaesterAegon Posts: 63
    With the current Event Quest story line, I hope they back it up with an in-game buff to Dr. Strange since he now has his corporeal back.
  • Options
    Hlpr35Hlpr35 Posts: 119

Here is pre 12.0 Dr Strange (suicides) sp2 vs six star DR Strange. He deserves a buff to his attack and armor break. This 4 star out damages the six star by a big gap.
    https://youtu.be/Bo9vcadWTVo

İ seriously cant see why kabam not returning him to old power, most of new champions way much op than evem old good dr strange
  • Options
    https://youtu.be/tb5IV69Fkek
    To show my commitment to this cause I rank 3 my six star DS. Even with suicides his damage is way behind. @Kabam Miike please buff his armor breaks
  • Options
    Check
  • Options
    Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    never had a chance to play with this legend, now I have a 6 star one so yes please buff him :)