**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

A plea to fix/change Morningstar's dash back

MoosetiptronicMoosetiptronic Posts: 2,107 ★★★★
Hi Dev team and mods,

Would it be possible to change Morningstar's dash back to make it more fluid and reach the same distance as other characters?

She is such a great character, but in any scenario where I have to bait specials of certain fast or long dash characters (og hulk, ronin, Stark and others) she just can't get the distance on one dash.

The same champions are easy to bait with fluid, normal dash characters; Medusa, starlord, mephisto, domino etc.

If you could fix Morningstar to have the same as everyone else, it would make her so much more fun to play.

As an mcoc original, a tortured soul and classic antihero, she deserves to be less clunky.

Please help :-)

Comments

• TerraTerra Posts: 8,002 ★★★★★
    edited April 2020
    Voodoo suffers from this problem aswell. Since he was released he's had it. People have been saying it for years, but alass, deaf ears
  • MoosetiptronicMoosetiptronic Posts: 2,107 ★★★★

Terra said:

Voodoo suffers from this problem aswell. Since he was released he's had it. People have been saying it for years, but alass, deaf..../e

Hadn't thought about it in reference to she hulk, but you are right, it is so game changing that maybe it does need to be specifically mentioned? Even just as character size is?

I'd prefer it if they all had the same dash though, as you also suggest
    @Kabam Miike I know we shouldn't tag mods, but given Morningstar is a kabam creation (although this extends beyond her), could we get a mod view?
    Hi mods,

Any more views on this?
  • XSquadXSquad Posts: 147 ★★
    THis does need to be looked at. In addition, some champs as defenders seem to be able to forward attack extreme distances that paired with limited dash backs makes us extremely vulnerable to getting clipped. In endgame, this means instant KO.