**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Daily Unit store deals still going on?

I may be alone on this, but should kabam be offering so many deals with all that is going on? As it is, in the US, and many other countries across the world, many people are losing their jobs or are facing economic uncertainty.

I know what you’re thinking, they don’t have to buy and if they do it’s on them. True, however, we know many people that play are hooked/addicted to the game and spend tons of cash money with every offer that comes up, or you have people with younger kids that spend without permission and may put their family in a bind. Remember, a lot of younger people don’t see the virus as serious, but more of an inconvenience.

Consider slowing down the pace for unit store deal releases, lowering the cost of of deals or increasing the value of the purchases, or all three. I know the company has to make a profit and people should be responsible, but just seems like a bad time to keep pumping out deals, especially when they have bad value in the overall picture.

Side note, it’s fine if you disagree with me, just keep it civil.

Comments

• JohnLocke117JohnLocke117 Posts: 500 ★★★
    I know everybody has free time but you could just play the game and eat and sleep.
    And, to be civil, I mildly disagree.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,146 ★★★★★
    Isn’t ther somting to just blok your credi card abtily to buy online if ther somone that abdication to buy offer ther most Hav the money to it if not there doing it one there owner.
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,044 ★★★★★
    Gamer said:

Isn’t ther somting to just blok your credi card abtily to buy online if ther somone that abdication to buy offer ther most Hav the money to it if not there doing it one there owner.

ya, you don't have to buy anything you don't want to.............
  • Hey there, the offers and deals that go up in the game are usually scheduled pretty far in in advance and simply come out when they were scheduled to. One player may not feel a particular deal is suited to them, but others may have been relying on or looking forward to an offer like that coming up.
This discussion has been closed.