**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Made in heaven?

CaptainPollCaptainPoll Posts: 901 ★★★
Is there any champ in the contest with whom u play exceptionally well and this is no way connected to abilities, u just play well with those champs?

For me it warlock, although he is already a god tier but still I play very well with him even in fights in which his abilities are not at all relevant

Share ur perfect matches in this thread

Comments

• Mirage_TurtleMirage_Turtle Posts: 1,868 ★★★★
    I love using Void...even ignoring his awesome abilities. His dash back has always looked goofy to me, but it has always felt natural. I like the reach and speed of his heavy attack. The timing on the L1 is great for things like letting spores fall off or nodes like Long Distance Relationship. The L2 feels very satisfying. The second hit looks brutal. I just feel comfortable using him.

On the other side of the coin, I know Sunspot is a really good champ, but I can't tell you how many parries I miss with that guy. I have no idea what my problem is, but I am not compatible with Sunspot.
  • OkaythenOkaythen Posts: 590 ★★★
    Conveys 0 charges at 1% hp
    Idk why but I play perfectly
  • PsyLifePsyLife Posts: 399 ★★
    Venom.
  • Bonzai820Bonzai820 Posts: 35
    Iron fist
  • TheSaithTheSaith Posts: 613 ★★★
    Iceman... I can play all day along without getting hit
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,897 ★★★★★
    Killmonger. I’m so comfortable with his animations that intercepting comes really easy. I usually get through a tough matchup with him simply because I can just focus on the opponent
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    sparky 100% He is amazing to play.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,033 ★★★★★
    I’m felt I’m love in Sl but lov use void more now two of the champions I’m got so far with
  • DjinDjin Posts: 1,962 ★★★★★
    I enjoy playing with Venom.
  • john_dixon26john_dixon26 Posts: 28
    spider gwen
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Don’t know why but I’ve always been amazing at the timing heavies and staying close with lmega
  • TheVyrusTheVyrus Posts: 418 ★★★
    I got a 4* Winter Soldier very early, when having any 4* was very rare in the game overall. As a result I used him so much that I love using him still to this day. His abilities aren't the best but I know them and his movements like the back of my hand.
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Okaythen said:

I'm the exact same way. Too bad my new 5* R4 (will be my first R5 come Wednesday) is unawakened.
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,892 ★★★★★
    Gladiator hulk and Hyperion
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Back when I wasn’t as skilled, I would consistently do better with SL and GR compared to some of my other characters. Nowadays there isn’t really one in particular. I do love me some Hype L2 cycles tho.
  • EarthEliteEarthElite Posts: 879 ★★★
    Back in the old days X23 used to be my favourite to handle. Now I would say Ægon has taken that spot.
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    Okaythen said:

I wish I could play corvus well, I can barely dex IM's sp1 though LOL
  • Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★
    OG Cap. He was my very first 4* and he's simple and familiar to use
  • I would say ghost, but that includes her phase mechanic. Otherwise it's definitely Medusa or Omega Red
  • Stevenfan2Stevenfan2 Posts: 91
    Sparky.....
    But as now i have got my 5*Domino and i have ranked her up to 4 so now i uses her. But i always have both of them in my team. Sparky for whole quest and domino for boss
  • Skillful_starSkillful_star Posts: 755 ★★★
    Nick fury. For me I just feel safe playing him especially when he's still in his first life,cause he has the second one to fall back on I feel a lot more confident intercepting. I actually took down 70% of this months storm boss with my nick fury in his second life at 6% hp intercepted like a boss and whooped her like a mother******
  • CaptainGameCaptainGame Posts: 369 ★★★
    Angela
  • ANGRYEAGLE88ANGRYEAGLE88 Posts: 53
    Thor Ragnorak is my favorite! I have a 5* that I am debating taking to 4/5. He’s unduped, but I hardly ever use his sp3 anyways.

• Viper83Viper83 Posts: 210
    Black Widow Claire Voyant!!
  • mbracembrace Posts: 821 ★★★
    edited April 2020
    Venom and Colossus. I think it is because they are so tanky, straightforward, and hard-hitting that it makes me feel invincible. I just focus on what the opponent is doing, and they are dead before I know it.
  • Blackshadow0203Blackshadow0203 Posts: 170
    For some reason... Ghost rider. Where Blade and the rest of my team would get smoked in act 5, there’s ghost rider putting up a large combo and not dying