**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Dashing forward intermittently when block pressed since last update.

Hi,
I don't know if I'm imagining this or not, but t definitely seems to have happened to me three or four times in the last few days. It seems like under certain circumstances when I'm going to block or parry, I'm ending up dashing forward and getting intercepted. This only seems to have started happening since the last update.
I'm relatively experienced when it comes to the game. I've been playing for a number of years, and can usually tell if it's something I'm doing myself, or if my device is getting messed up. This feels different.
Just curious to know if anyone else has noticed this, or I I'm imagining it??

Comments

• Options
    Izze_KingIzze_King Posts: 343 ★★
    I’m having the same issue. It’s like the game fights on its own. I was holding block and my champ started throwing attacks. I never raised my finger off the screen. It’s almost as if autoplay is kicking in. It cost me a war fight.
  • Options
    MrPadzMrPadz Posts: 7
    Yeah that sounds the same. I actually remember looking down to see if I'd slid over onto autofight by mistake, but I hadn't, and then things were back to normal. Similar to the dash forward after S3 bug a few months back.
  • Options
    Izze_KingIzze_King Posts: 343 ★★
    MrPadz said:

Yeah that sounds the same. I actually remember looking down to see if I'd slid over onto autofight by mistake, but I hadn't, and then things were back to normal. Similar to the dash forward after S3 bug a few months back.

Same here. What type of phone do you have? I have a iPhone 6s. I’m thinking it’s the phone.
  • Options
    MrPadzMrPadz Posts: 7
    On Android, Xperia 5. Not even the same OS, so fault is clearly in the patch.
  • Options
    Hey guys, I'm sorry to hear you're having this issue. If you haven't already, please take a moment to share the information requested in the dedicated lag and performance issues thread for either iOS or Android, depending on what kind of device you have. Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.