**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Abyss completion run, BWCV or Dr Doom?

I know everyone says dr doom is a horseman but I'm wondering who would save me units in the long run between him or Black Widow Claire Voyant. If I ran doom I'd be cycling suicides on and off yet with bwcv I could leave them on. For the CMM fight especially, she'd get up to S2 really quick (yes I'd take degen damage) but with curse of blood mode I'd most likely regenerate more than I'd lose and CMM would have buff nullify on most of the fight. And for the VtD fight I was thinking I'd just bring void for the reverse heal cheesing as my fifth instead of quake with NF synergy. What are your guys' thoughts on the team setup that would cost the least amount in units most likely?

Aegon
NF
Human Torch
BWCV/Doom
Quake/void?

Abyss completion run, BWCV or Dr Doom? 28 votes

Black Widow Claire Voyant
17%
redsoxpatsfan89Kill_GreyNBSAIPedrof66HAVOC6INC_6 5 votes
Dr Doom
82%
GamerFrostyAzKicker316TerraLvernon1516wegnerkBrokenHilldarZlatn1qUnidentifiedCreatureLordNeojnikolas92EtjamaTotalMonster109ddomBonzodavidSudhan_12345EdeuinklowlevelplayerMaxLee 23 votes

Comments

• Options
    lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    Dr Doom
    Depends what you think will work. Everyone seemed to have used doom so I'm gonna assume he's better for abyss
  • Options
    HyzerBombHyzerBomb Posts: 80
    I guess my big concern with bwcv is that her S2 applies so many hits that the counter would drop pretty quick. And I don't know 100% whether or not her buff nullify will shut down the unstoppable
  • Options
    AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,267 ★★★★★
    Dr Doom

Has to be Doom
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Dr Doom
    Doom by far, widow doesn’t hit all that hard and her key abilities are in the s2 which is tons of hits
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,190 ★★★★★
    Dr Doom
    HyzerBomb said:

I guess my big concern with bwcv is that her S2 applies so many hits that the counter would drop pretty quick. And I don't know 100% whether or not her buff nullify will shut down the unstoppable

The hits count is the problem. The most of the time
  • Options
    HilldarHilldar Posts: 194 ★★
    Dr Doom
    Doom was clutch for me. BWCV will nullify better but Doom hits a lot harder and has great power control. On the CMM fight turn off your MD. Max it out for the other fights you use him in
  • Options
    ImnewbyImnewby Posts: 34
    Hey its my artwork... Thanks for sharing!

And what they said ^

Has to be Doom

• Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Black Widow Claire Voyant
    Imnewby said:

Hey its my artwork... Thanks for sharing!

And what they said ^

Has to be Doom

6 months later, huh...