**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Anybody got Crossbones at 4/55 or higher? What's that look like?

ESFESF Posts: 1,944 ★★★★★
Just the thread title; I just duped him for the third time and understand how he works. The character simply never made it into my rotation and has sat at 1/25 basically forever.

But that ability to not crit has always made me curious, but I never see anyone talking about him on the boards. Is that basically the answer? Not enough damage to take up?

As always, any feedback is appreciated.

Comments

• MikeyBoi69MikeyBoi69 Posts: 139
    Dont think ive ever used him
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    https://auntm.ai/champions/crossbones/tier/5
    Very fun Burst Damage Champion with Good Utility
  • ESFESF Posts: 1,944 ★★★★★
    If you ever do, think you can loop back to this thread and let us know what you think?

I just can't even guess what that might play like
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    His Ability Accuracy Reduction is beast too, and his Shrug Off Chance when Duped makes him an Invisible Woman Counter among a few other Counters that rely on Debuffs.
    typgh said:

There are obviously way better skill champs and I may not have taken him up if he wasn’t one of my first five stars. I don’t regret it in the long run though because he has good utility. He is a great work around for any path or champ that punishes critical hits. He got me through every story quest Spiked Armor path and is good against Havok and Sinister even with class disadvantage. He was who I used primarily against the 6.2 Sinister.

Thanks -- that's definitely good to know. If you can use him there, that's pretty useful
  • typghtypgh Posts: 79

Dont think ive ever used him

But you took him to rank 4?

I forgot to mention the ability accuracy bit too. Good for MODOK, Medusa, etc. And his synergy with Taskmaster is great. Can get really high fury totals.
  • spaceoctopusspaceoctopus Posts: 1,111 ★★★
    I’ve had him at 5/4 for a couple of years now. Good champ, very underrated imo, especially duped. I don’t use him much anymore primarily because I only use 5/65s and 6/2s these days, but with resources becoming less rare, he is now on my list to r5. He’s just one of those champs that aren’t every down players anymore, but fits specific utility needs that aren’t easily found elsewhere.
  • MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    He could well be my next R5 if Flow is still a defender tactic next season. As long as he’s not awful it’s worth it
  • DPXFistheGOATDPXFistheGOAT Posts: 727 ★★★
    I have a spot reserved for him on AW offense just to deal with the inevitable rocky bois and evading spider peoples
    Thanks for the responses, folks! They help paint a good picture
  • AlexAvalonAlexAvalon Posts: 655 ★★★
    edited April 2020
    He was my second r4 awhile ago, excuse the poor gameplay i was still on the newer side, id like to make a new one with both the taskmaster and nick fury/cap marvel extended fury synergies, thats the team i use now when i play him and it makes a noticable difference to have the 20% extended fury, usually it lets you hit your sp2 with your furies still up when without it they expire alot of the time before the last hit of your sp2 lands and its the how many furies u have on the last hit of sp2 that determines the potency of your incinerate. The team i use now is taskmaster, cap marvel movie, nick fury and then a crit or crit damage for the last spot usually black widow or og cap. Hes alot more fun with that team.

https://youtu.be/45UKUdB8EME
  • Denslo500Denslo500 Posts: 903 ★★★
    He is also a great Thing counter.