**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Electro best HulkBuster counter now and I love it!

MysterioMysterio Posts: 1,068 ★★★★
HulkBuster (Beta) has a 60% chance to consume an armor up buff when struck by a critical attack to apply a 10seconds shock debuff on the opponent.

Electro takes 0 damage from shocks, increases his damage when shocked and increases the duration and accuraccy of the enemies shock by 75%.

So this takes the 60% to a 105% chance to apply. So every crit will apply a shock debuff on Electro as long as HB has a armor up buff. The duration is also increased to 17.5 seconds which is HUGE for Electro's damage.

Electro's awakend ability increases his crit rate the more power he has. To the point where almost all attacks are crit when you have 2-3 bars of power.

So when fighting HulkBuster (Beta) with Electro you will have constant shocks on you to the point where your damage goes insane and you ignore all his defense cause crit attacks ignore the reduction from armor.

Electro is now the best HulkBuster counter confirmed.

Comments

• MysterioMysterio Posts: 1,068 ★★★★

I'm sure there are other counters that benefit more that electro.
    Corvus and Ghost, for example.

Correct me if I am wrong, but you will not be shocked as Ghost until you use your special attack and then you take 60/70% of the damage. So it is not good for her.
    And does Corvus gain a boost from being shocked?
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Electro is a counter but I can’t see people using him over the actually good champs like ghost and Corvus for him
  • OkaythenOkaythen Posts: 590 ★★★
    Mysterio said:

I'm sure there are other counters that benefit more that electro.
    Corvus and Ghost, for example.

Correct me if I am wrong, but you will not be shocked as Ghost until you use your special attack and then you take 60/70% of the damage. So it is not good for her.
    And does Corvus gain a boost from being shocked?
    Ghost converts them to furies passive
    Corvus heals and he is a tech avenger so he’s basically Corvus food plus you can armor break him and boost damage even more
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    I would use corvus to gain 2 charges and he is immune while glaive is active
  • I'd probably just use CMM
  • MysterioMysterio Posts: 1,068 ★★★★
    Mike192 said:

Actually, for each armor up HB has, he reduces Off. Abil. Acc by 20% So the chances of him getting high attack is lower as the fight goes on.

Doesn't that mean Electro won't be able to prock debuffs on HulkBuster? Like it wouldn't reduce his damage.