Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

Ideas for Variant 5

SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,818 ★★★★★
So, do you guys have any ideas on what you want the big “challenge” for variant 5 will be?

So far, we’ve had a Sentinel/tech focused one, and ones that sort by class, rarity, and size. What do you think will be next?
Personally, I’m gunning for a science-focused Variant, it might be the best for a first variant completion for my account.

Comments

• Options
    NerdNerdNerd1NerdNerdNerd1 Posts: 379 ★★★
    what im personally hoping is itll be based on the year, in each quest the attackers and defenders used can only be from the same year, like quest 1 2019 quest 2 2018 quest 3 2017 quest 4 2016 quest 5 2015 and for quest 6 it allows every year of champs
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,818 ★★★★★

what im personally hoping is itll be based on the year, in each quest the attackers and defenders used can only be from the same year, like quest 1 2019 quest 2 2018 quest 3 2017 quest 4 2016 quest 5 2015 and for quest 6 it allows every year of champs

A hall of heroes type variant? Sounds fun.
  • Options
    YcatsYcats Posts: 146 ★★

So, do you guys have any ideas on what you want the big “challenge” for variant 5 will be?

So far, we’ve had a Sentinel/tech focused one, and ones that sort by class, rarity, and size. What do you think will be next?
    Personally, I’m gunning for a science-focused Variant, it might be the best for a first variant completion for my account.

The variants are based on past event quest so variant 5 would be blood and venom and I highly doubt it would revolve around science champs.
  • Options
    lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    I just got level45 and am trying to do variants. Needless to say, it's not working
  • Options
    H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,880 Guardian
    Well considering its the venom an guilly event( I think) it might be something towards symbiotes and mystics. We will have to wait for the announcement
  • Options
    StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    @H3t3r Sounds like a perfect time to have a stacked symbiote and mystic roster
  • Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    I bet it will be spiderverse flavored.
  • Options
    PsyLifePsyLife Posts: 399 ★★
    Blood(Bleed) and Venom(Poison). How obvious can it be?
  • Options
    KnightZeroKnightZero Posts: 1,416 ★★★★★

That would be terrible for a lot of people. I think I barely have 1 or 2 2019 champs. Completely RNG based.
  • Options
    Viper83Viper83 Posts: 210
    I think the next variant going to be pretty difficult.
  • Options
    Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,150 ★★★★★

Liking this one
  • Options
    Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,150 ★★★★★
    PsyLife said:

Blood(Bleed) and Venom(Poison). How obvious can it be?

But this is also more likely - spiderverse champs get special buffs like tech champs got in v3.
  • Options
    PsyLifePsyLife Posts: 399 ★★
    Spider verse champions never even related to guillotine in this universe.