Options

Mastery Core Deal

The Deal they are offering today for cheap Cores is bugged. Buyer beware.

I already owned 1 carbonadium Core and purchased one more so that I could unlock Despair. The game shows that I have two Cores but doesn't recognize them as the same Core. When I go to unlock Despair the game thinks I only own one.

folpx79t6nim.png

Comments

• Options
    Bought the carb cores at a reduced price( nice deal btw) but i cant use them.w3sreipo9nen.png
    w5egkh5azh0e.png
  • Options
    I just purchased two Carbonarium Mastery Cores using the discount special you currently have going on but when I go to use them it says I have an insufficient amount. I have 3 total but when I go through mastery to use them it only shows 1. Also in my inventory it shows them as separate items (2 that I just purchased and 1 I had previously)

dk98jq00x32l.png
  • Options
    IrakliIrakli Posts: 148
    Same here, says insufficient funds, restarted app didn't help.
  • Options
    MrMojoMrMojo Posts: 97
    edited September 2017
    Appreciate your sale on carb cores , but something is bugged and I'm unable to unlock Assasin having the necessary items. See attached:

Am using iphone6
    App and phone are updated to their latest version.
  • Options
    J_PattJ_Patt Posts: 67
    It's happening to me and members of my alliance as well @Hogz3. Hopefully this issue is fixed.
  • Options
    Same here. It's everything we've come to expect from a Kabam deal.
  • Options
    SvensktigerSvensktiger Posts: 103
    Same here
  • Options
    JayBird_IsTheWordJayBird_IsTheWord Posts: 159 ★★
    I bought the cores from today's sale, and the cores are not registering in game as inventory. I restarted the game several times, and my device. Still not registering.w7csrbx6e3tw.png
    o86y7sw6hoxs.png
    b2ljywj2rga1.png
  • Options
    LatLat Posts: 14
    edited September 2017
    I have same issue after buying them definitely need fix bought units to get them
  • Options
    i couldnt unlocked the next level of deepwounds using the mastery cores i bought from today's offers.please solve this issue asap since ive invested a huge chunk of units for this offer.8be7ruza3e46.png
    h0nvbahbln0q.png
  • Options
    I feel your pain, same for me! At least it seems to be everyone and not just me!
  • Options
    AppleisgodAppleisgod Posts: 1,420 ★★★★
    Same here
  • Options
    Glad im not the only one experiencing this, its a nice deal cause those things are expensive. Now let me use them lol
  • Options
    JetenyoJetenyo Posts: 139
    Same. Immediately after opening I noticed the Stone Cores were showing a separate item slot in inventory, they did not stack with one already had. When I try to use it the game only recognizes the original.
    Looks like whatever the ID for the discounted cores in the code is not registered to pull for Mastery Upgrades...yet.
  • Options
    A_DOE_75A_DOE_75 Posts: 12
    Also unable to. Ughhhh bif8dmlag38g.png
  • Options
    MrMojoMrMojo Posts: 97
    One more pic showing I just bought a carb core.
  • Options
    0zw0la4m4ik2.png
  • Options
    4irg39ecq315.png
  • Options
    MegaVoltsMegaVolts Posts: 114
    Same here.
  • Options
    same issue here
  • Options
    Reevesy01Reevesy01 Posts: 79
    Same here brought three carbs for suicides and can't use them
  • Options
    AchtungAchtung Posts: 5
    Same here
  • Options
    AbhayAbhay Posts: 11
    Hello,

I brought mastery core in sale.. but I am not able to use it.... Please let me know if there issue.
  • Options
    CroflCrofl Posts: 15
    Hey guys,

Actually I bought a cheap carbon from todays shop for 225 units. And it doesnt work for my Mastery. The game does not find it.

Please fix it.
  • Options
    AbhayAbhay Posts: 11
    Hello,

I brought mastery core in sale.. but I am not able to use it.... Please let me know if there issue.
  • Options
    AfridAfrid Posts: 529 ★★
    I have the same problem
  • Options
    CroflCrofl Posts: 15
    Me too
  • Options
    Hopefully theres a response to it soon
  • Options
    AfridAfrid Posts: 529 ★★
    I have the same problem
  • Options
    So,I saw the new mastery core sale and I decided to pick up 2 Stoney mastery cores and 1 carbonadium core and when I went to unlock rank 2 of assassin,it said I don't have enough items,even though I just bought the mastery cores. i am aware that this is happening to everyone who has bought the new cores.so please fix this so we didn't waste our units on broken cores
This discussion has been closed.