**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Long Incursions Matchmaking Time [Merged Threads]

Comments

• XavvaxXavvax Posts: 2
    edited April 2020
    Having a similar issue. I went through once, started to again and the issue developed on the match making screen. Everything else is working fine. But if I try to enter incursions nothing else will work until I restart the game.

Since it was asked earlier... I have a Pixel 4, so OS is the newest Android release
  • AgentDoom9AgentDoom9 Posts: 263 ★★

I’m just stuck here
  • terry3767terry3767 Posts: 154
    My is freezing as well. I started a new group and then I lost connection and Everytime I hit continue it just freezes up. But I can continue aq with no problem.

• MoontangMoontang Posts: 2
    I made an attemp to join incursions, but the game just froze. I tried restarting everything and it was still frozen when I logged back in. I'm on a Samsung s10e.
  • MoontangMoontang Posts: 2

I made an attemp to join incursions, but the game just froze. I tried restarting everything and it was still frozen when I logged back in. I'm on a Samsung s10e.
  • DyslexicJut5uDyslexicJut5u Posts: 1
    Same for me, except I couldn’t even enter to room. I try to go in the room and the game says I’ve been disconnected every time. I use an IPhone IOS. Smh
  • Also the same issue. Tried to start an incursion, when a match was found game crashed. Restart game and every other mode works, but when I try to continue incursion, game freezes. Google pixel 3a, Android v10
  • JoesekiJoeseki Posts: 53
    Ran one earlier today with a friend, and had a blast. Second run was with match making, and frozen. Now with no timers, just Locked out! And it spreads to all events. Have to restart game to do anything again. If you touch locked incursions, game locks up. How to just discard the messed up incursion
  • DabrigDabrig Posts: 6
    edited April 2020
    I have this same issue - queued into a room but can’t actually get in and game basically freezes after. Had the same issue with dungeons but could get around it by closing the app and relaunching. Not an option for incursions and a full reinstall doesn’t fix.

Of note - the time on my Incursions countdown is stuck at the same time

iPhone 8

Glad to post video if helpful
  • VaniteliaVanitelia Posts: 303 ★★
    Just ran into this problem as well. Everything loaded fine. The moment a partner joined, the game froze giving me an error saying something about entering a dungeon and fix (the message went away to quick to get a screenshot). Relaunched the game and tried to re-enter but nothing happens when you click on continue.

Tried to submit a ticket and it gives me a connection error even though I am online. Not sure what the issue is. I have an iPad Air 2.
  • AgentDoom9AgentDoom9 Posts: 263 ★★
    Xavvax said:

Having a similar issue. I went through once, started to again and the issue developed on the match making screen. Everything else is working fine. But if I try to enter incursions nothing else will work until I restart the game.

Since it was asked earlier... I have a Pixel 4, so OS is the newest Android release

Yeah I have a very similar problem on my IPhone XS on iOS 13.3.1. It’s on cellular data and WiFi.
  • TheRonin2000TheRonin2000 Posts: 5
    I have the same problem
  • OftfOftf Posts: 18

I've sent these reports to our team to look into. While it could be expected that matchmaking is slower when a new feature is introduced, an hour is waaaaay too long.

I just tried again, and experienced the same issue-I selected find a partner and waited over ten minutes to no avail
    For now I will stick to just incursioning with the alliance :)
  • Still_Worthy_1Still_Worthy_1 Posts: 69
    Same here when ever I try to enter incursion it shows connection error otherwise my game is running smooth
    Device:Andriod v9

Then everytime game close.

Same problem here,Iphone XR IOS 13.3.1
  • PearlyWhitesPearlyWhites Posts: 39
    Played sector 7 with a matchmaking up to zone 5 where they died and we both exited the inclusion. Just tried to play sector 6 and the game crashed on me. Every time I try to enter the incursion that started (can chat with the match I have) the game crashes.

Device is a note 8 with android 9
  • VaniteliaVanitelia Posts: 303 ★★
    Alright, logged on a moment ago and it gave me a message saying I was in a lobby. I left and tried it with 1 stars with an ally mate and it seems to be working. If you did anything, I appreciate it!
  • MhmMhm Posts: 9
    i have the same issue
    iphone xr
  • MhmMhm Posts: 9
    if i enter enter dungeon it crashes
  • TheBestinTuakauTheBestinTuakau Posts: 955 ★★★
    When I loaded into the room the game froze for a solid minute at least
  • Still_Worthy_1Still_Worthy_1 Posts: 69

Just was able to exit the frozen incursion and start another. That one worked fine. Match exited aat the beginning of zone 2. I completed the zone and concluded. Started another one and after I got matched it froze and it had this message at bottom.

• ashishknashishkn Posts: 16
    today, i joined my first Incursion, I selected my champs, pressed find player, a player got connected, and then we got stuck. it was saying, "the leader will choose the difficulty". But the difficulty was supposed to be selected automatically while joining with a random player.
    Also, now whenever I'm opening the game, the incursions shows that i'm still in that lobby, but when i click on continue, the game kicks me out saying network connection error.
    This thing has messed up with the whole game.
    Now I'm unable to play anything, the game is just showing, network error every time I open any game mode, besides if I minimise the game and open any other app or download anything, there is 1mbps speed.
    Please respond soon, i'm unable to play the game