**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Another opening & another disappointment

Comments

• AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,263 ★★★★★
    Welcome to the club!
  • -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★
    My condolences, doesn't get much worse than that. Horrible 6* rng for you overall. It has to get better soon. Your 6* roster makes me feel great about mine. At least I have a few great ones.
  • CaptainGameCaptainGame Posts: 369 ★★★
    The 6 sucks. But I went for the Crystal with caiw in it earlier for 27k credits. Pulled venompool. I’m jealous of your invisible woman now.
  • frunderfrunder Posts: 63
    Black panther is solid, invisible woman is worth rank 5, the only bad thing to happen is the 6 star iron man
  • frunderfrunder Posts: 63
    And iron man is a new champion as well so you can't complain about that.
  • Markjv81Markjv81 Posts: 1,003 ★★★★
    Opened 3 5* today, magneto, agent venom and the hood.
  • KrzysaltKrzysalt Posts: 577

Welcome to the club!

I’ve been in the club since I started opening 6*s. 18 6* crystals & all ****
    -sixate- said:

My condolences, doesn't get much worse than that. Horrible 6* rng for you overall. It has to get better soon. Your 6* roster makes me feel great about mine. At least I have a few great ones.

Thank you for your condolences. I’m glad to hear someone has good luck. What 6*s do you have?

The 6 sucks. But I went for the Crystal with caiw in it earlier for 27k credits. Pulled venompool. I’m jealous of your invisible woman now.

Invisible woman is cool & all but nothing to be jealous of.
    frunder said:

Black panther is solid, invisible woman is worth rank 5, the only bad thing to happen is the 6 star iron man

Lol black panther is solid? Where would you EVER use BP in end game?
    Markjv81 said:

Opened 3 5* today, magneto, agent venom and the hood.

The hood isn’t as bad as people think. As a 5* the hood is pretty good.
  • Mrspider568Mrspider568 Posts: 1,995 ★★★
    Feel sad for your 6* pull but the music is awesome
  • Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,623 ★★★★★
    Black panther is useless just give him iso for arena that's all
  • Feeney234Feeney234 Posts: 1,150 ★★★★
    Get used to it kid!
    benshb said:

🤷 (note: they are not my only 6stars)

@Kabam Miike is proud right now.
    Feeney234 said:

Get used to it kid!

Oh I am! There’s no going back now.

Black panther is useless just give him iso for arena that's all

Exactly what I’m saying lol

Feel sad for your 6* pull but the music is awesome

Lol thanks man! I really enjoyed that song too! It’s actually a free song off of the YouTube playlist they allow you to use.

Krzysalt said:

Welcome to the club!

I’ve been in the club since I started opening 6*s. 18 6* crystals & all ****

Emma Frost and Darkhawk are pretty good champs. Everyone else is a joke though.
    Darkhawk needs to be awakened to be good & Emma Frost isn’t worth putting in my resources.
    Krzysalt said:

-sixate- said:

Thank you for your condolences. I’m glad to hear someone has good luck. What 6*s do you have?

I have some trash too, but my R2's make up for the trash I pulled.
    -sixate- said:

Krzysalt said:

-sixate- said:

Oh man, I’m definitely jealous of some of your champs. Let’s switch accounts? Lol
    Krzysalt said:

-sixate- said:

Krzysalt said:

-sixate- said:

Oh man, I’m definitely jealous of some of your champs. Let’s switch accounts? Lol
    No thanks, hope your luck changes soon!
    -sixate- said:

Krzysalt said:

-sixate- said:

Krzysalt said:

-sixate- said:

No thanks, hope your luck changes soon!
    Lol damn you! Jk