**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

April 2020 Legends Runs

Comments

• TattedmuscleTattedmuscle Posts: 14
    edited April 2020

Would a r5 5* domino be able to do a legends run?

She’s almost faster than ghost. Ghost is faster than Corvus. Domino with trinity is insane just run nick fury and Deadpool to not have suicide damage or do a crit boost either way sub 3 hours for sure if your parry game is on point. I did plenty of testing with her but ultimately went with my ghost setup and didn’t use full boosts just greater champion and 20% attack for master mode which I did first then used 20% greater champion only for heroic. All were in overflow as well as 28 energy refills so I spent no units except changing my mastery setup to be a vicious ghost one hit kill setup

edited April 2020

edited April 2020
    2:56.09 2-30% greater champion and 3-20% attack for master did it first 1:38.00 then did heroic with 2- 20% greater champion boosts all in overflow luckily.

Masteries and team

• SirVive_1SirVive_1 Posts: 8
    I had me second attempt at a legends run today (last one was a couple months ago)
    R2 35 6* CG with proxima, Dr Strange, Ghulk, and x23 for synergies + maw/mr sinister.
    Finished in 3:03 popped 20% attack and 30% hero on the hour mark with an alarm so all fights were maximum boosted. Pretty happy with my result, think this will be a slightly longer month than previous months.
    Hope I get it!
  • I got 3:07:01 not too confident, had 2mins connection loss, other than that I felt like the run was pretty clean. 5/65 cg with Neb; Mysterio; Spider man; Venom

• Just did my run, encountered a glitch where I had to quit my path in Heroic 1.2 top right path against CapM when I couldn’t proceed to next node after defeating her.
    SirVive_1 said:

I had me second attempt at a legends run today (last one was a couple months ago)
    R2 35 6* CG with proxima, Dr Strange, Ghulk, and x23 for synergies + maw/mr sinister.
    Finished in 3:03 popped 20% attack and 30% hero on the hour mark with an alarm so all fights were maximum boosted. Pretty happy with my result, think this will be a slightly longer month than previous months.
    Hope I get it!

Will be close but I think you’ll get it...there are a lot of people posting above 3:07 times so you should be in there this time!

i have 6* r3 corvas full ss on and boster 20% also cosmic boster 200% but it take 3.13

Probably gonna miss with a time that long. What device did you use? Did you make mistakes? Did you have connection issues because that’s a long time for a r3 corvus.
  • When do they announce if you earned the legends title?

• Vinx1994Vinx1994 Posts: 2

good evening guys today my summer time of 3 hours and 20 minutes according to you there are good chances that I can take it <3
  • Hons24Hons24 Posts: 6
    I did one a run this month for the first time. Got 3:00:54. I used full suicides and a 5/65 Corvus with mutant crit team. In Master I used 30% boost and a 20% attack boost. Heroic, I only used a 20% boost
  • JayyZunJayyZun Posts: 7
    When will we know who won ?
  • Hopper99Hopper99 Posts: 102
    2:53:35 with 5/65 Corvus with suicides and attack power team. 1st and hopefully last attempt. No real issues. I subbed in omega red for the ebony maw and ended up taking down Sinister with the 1st special 2 every time.
    One sp2 with Corvus for clarification.
  • ChavaskaChavaska Posts: 10
    I finished in 3:04 almost 3:05 I hope I can do it this month, I used Corvus R5, next, Jacket, ant and strange
  • Das_giDas_gi Posts: 320 ★★
    I still don’t get why you would ever waste boosts on something as useless as a legends run, especially 20% attack and greater champion boosts
    If you use a boost to help accomplish something in the game that you want to get done I don’t see it as being wasted.
  • Sean_WhoSean_Who Posts: 618 ★★★
    Anyone know if there's a way I can 'test' if I'm fast enough to be competitive legends run?

Are y'all killing the master champs in one hit? 30k ish health right? How many seconds per fight or how long to normally 100% chapter 1 of master to see if I'm wasting my time or not?
    I’d say if you don’t have a newer Apple device and a 5/65 Corvus I wouldn’t try. I know it’s possible with other champs but I can’t speak to that. Couldn’t tell you average kill times etc sorry. Wish I recorded some of my run.
    Not killing master champs in one hit but def in one combo
    Some fights take twice as long as others. For example if the defender decides to dash back at the start instead of hitting into your parry that fight may take 2 or 3 times as long.
  • Hunter_JabaliHunter_Jabali Posts: 15
    Sean_Who said:

Anyone know if there's a way I can 'test' if I'm fast enough to be competitive legends run?

Are y'all killing the master champs in one hit? 30k ish health right? How many seconds per fight or how long to normally 100% chapter 1 of master to see if I'm wasting my time or not?

You have to test it and watch streams of legend run, I have finished to the legend run vy 3:05:40 and got 3 times connection iasues I have huawei p30 pro, but I'm sure that it could be faster on iPhone
  • What other champs except Corvus could work? I could also either get the iphone 11 pro max or the s20 ultra. Any opinions? Would be my first legend run attempt. Currently sitting on a s10+, guess it wont work with that phone, huh?
    A guy did it with colossus. I heard that stark and ghost can work as well
    I had a Galaxy s8 before moving to the 10s max. iPhone runs the game waaaay better than the s8. Haven’t tried the newest android stuff.
    I think that wasp could do it, about the phone as I said i finished the run at 3:05:40 on huawei p30 pro but I think that I could do it faster on iPhone, I think that s10+ just like my p30 pro but you have to make it without any faults and I think you will do it on s10+
  • Pretty interesting.. no clue man, seriously.
    I really dont think that my loading times are that bad. ( on my current s10+ ) Like, they're almost instant. Is an iPhone really that much better? Tho, I do think that my loading times get worse after playing for like 30-40minutes straight. <- which should not be an issue on iPhones, I guess?

I think the game is indeed better optimized on an iPhone tho. Sometimes I get small lags & stutters, but only after playing for a good while on it, without a pause.

What do y'all think about the iPhone 11 pro max? Would that device run it without any issues?
    Well, in my huawei p30 pro, before the beginning of legends run, I've turned off notifications for all applications, then run the game from gaming center which makes a maximum optimization and killing the battery but gives the maximum speed for the game, the iPhone 11 pro max will give you a chance to make some faults but you should do all what depends on you like boosts and all other things, in my situation i made a small faults but in ideal conditions without connection issues I could do it at 3:00, so the iPhone will be a good option for legends run
  • Thanks buddy, appreciate your info's.
    Good luck in legends run:)