Options

Colossus damage

Hi,
Did anyone noticed the huge difference in damage between Colossus with OR and without OR. At 20 Armor should be an extra 40% but it seems a lot more.
Medium hits, without fury, at 20 armor.

I want to r5 him but I'm afraid there is a bug and it will get fixed in the future and lose all his damage.
Any opinions/advices?

Comments

• Options
    King_Leo321King_Leo321 Posts: 1,211 ★★★
    Bug or not if yo out use omega red synergy it will no matter
  • Options
    Xcrøss_TRXcrøss_TR Posts: 142
    I'm always using Colossus with the OR and Juggernaut Synergie, he hits pretty hard (74 Hits for WS with 3/45 awakened Colossus). I don't think that's a bug, but not sure about that damage jump from 2k to 8k. Maybe it's because your masteries, boosts or synergies?
  • Options
    ReaperX1ReaperX1 Posts: 7

I'm always using Colossus with the OR and Juggernaut Synergie, he hits pretty hard (74 Hits for WS with 3/45 awakened Colossus). I don't think that's a bug, but not sure about that damage jump from 2k to 8k. Maybe it's because your masteries, boosts or synergies?

Same masteries, boosts or synergies. The screenshots where taken 2 min apart. It's strange.
  • Options
    Both mediums. even if it was light/medium, the difference is 4x between 2k and 8k dmg
  • Options
    AlexAvalonAlexAvalon Posts: 655 ★★★
    I think it has to do with the extra crit damage he gains for every armor up, so the 2% attack is multiplied by the crit damage multiplier and that interaction makes him hit alot harder then just 2% extra per armor up.
  • Options
    My first thought was that the synergy is bugged and instead of 2%, it gives 20%. So instead of 40% at 20 armors it will be 400% (4x). That is why I don't know if I would rank him yet.