**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Apocalypse Four Horsemen

Apocalypse is inevitable, we are sure he is coming. As to his Four Horsemen, we have two already, if you see it as I do:
Archangel (Death)
Storm Pyramid X (Famine)
That leaves two more I suggest for new characters I hope. I suggest these:
Mystique (War)... and we all want her.
Caliban (Pestilence) ... his 90's style is awesome.
Please consider these editions per th Horsemen of Apocalypse. We could definitely use more Mutant Villains.

Thanks Kabam

Comments

• Omega007HazeOmega007Haze Posts: 60

Lady Deathstrike could also work in some fashion as Pestilence as well. And she would be even cooler than Caliban.
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,892 ★★★★★
    Apocalypse has had alot of horsemen
  • Pratchett and Gaiman's Good Omens novel (and recent mini-series on Amazon) revised one of the Horsemen to be Pollution (instead of Pestilence, aka Infection/Disease).

What would be a good substitute if Marvel/Kabam were to also go with Pollution instead ??
    Don’t know if Man-Thing would really suit it (nor Abomination if left to original Horsemen).

Which seemed logical on those author's part since we had seemingly moved on from major diseases like the Black Plague over the last several hundred years. (well, until recently...)
    Omega Red could work too i guess, but it would be nice if they added two
  • SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,860 ★★★★

You posting a pic of this trading card brought back some memories. :)
    I know they are in a box somewhere....I bought sooo many packs of those things....lol.
  • ThehereticTheheretic Posts: 110
    Hulk and Wolverine have also been horsemen... Because we really need another Hulk.
    Funny lol, bc in a couple months we are supposed to get Weapon H i think. He is a mix of Hulk and Wolverine lol
    Solswerd, that is a Jim Lee set, Skybox 1994 i think. Lol, i also have the whole set