**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

[Android] Lag, Crashing and Performance Investigation

Comments

• RmitevvRmitevv Posts: 2

• ZzsoltZzsolt Posts: 1
    I have the same problem. Samsung Galaxy A 70. Please solve the problem.
  • FF10FF10 Posts: 214 ★★
    There was an update in the play store which i thought was to correct our issue 😐 But nah
  • Lovebox1986Lovebox1986 Posts: 17
    Any one here having problems with the s8 plus, i can play and get in fights but all the actions are soooo slooow, cant perry ir intercept bc of it. I just wanna know if others are having this problem
  • WalknutWalknut Posts: 8
    Thx to new update the problem has return.
  • DrltyDrlty Posts: 3
    Aynı problemi yaşıyorum. Umarım bir sonraki güncellemede problem çözülür.
  • DarkenzerDarkenzer Posts: 17
    Suport service works as an automatic machine, same answer to everything. I thought my smartphone was the problem, so I went to samsung and they confirmed me it did not have the fail but the App. I ve be waiting around 1 month and Kabam suport service is not really care about to find a solution. I know we are just a minimum number of a70 user who play this game, but we must to demand a solution right now. There is nobody who can answer us, or is kabam so blind to see this problem? I really think they are not interested on fix that.

This is frustated. I hope to get a reply soon
  • Sko192006Sko192006 Posts: 4
    Walknut said:

Guys i think i found a resolve for A70 owners. Follow this steps
    Settings>general management>Reset>Reset settings
    You do not necessary to backup your files this just reset your phone settings.

This worked for you?
  • ΑrchonΑrchon Posts: 20
    I've been playing the game from the beginning ... I remember this issue at least 5 times in the past. I wonder when something serious will happen to be solve once and for all and eventually one day work flawless, as every other game does... I've lost a heap of fights since yesterday. this is too much
  • Poloio99Poloio99 Posts: 4
    I know this will be the same as everyone else's issue, however it's very annoying and every data point helps.
    In-Game Name: Poloio99
    Device and Model: Samsung A70
    Device Operating System: Android 10
    Cellular or WiFi:Both Cellular and Wifi
    Game Version Installed: 26.1.1
    Game Mode: All game modes inc menus
    Description of the Issue: Connection drops out frequently, yet irregularly. Sometimes I may have time to do a fight or two then it drops and sometimes I will not even make it into the main menu before I lose connection.
  • IndominusIndominus Posts: 13
    Device: Samsung Galaxy A70
    Cellular or WiFI: Either
    Game version: 26.1.1
    Game mode: Game keeps on disconnecting after every fight. Sometimes in middle of the fight if its a long fight. Very annoying and impossible to play.
    For me, personally, the problems started after the upgrade to Android 10.
  • LiongrisLiongris Posts: 6
    well to be honest im thinking of quiting the game... i cant be back up for aw all season in tier 3, cant be bohered to 100% the eq with all the connection issues and aq has been a pain, 3 fights to do take me 15-20 min as after each fight i get disconnected or i need to redo the fight(it used to be about 6 or less)
  • MangoloveMangolove Posts: 10
    Same problem with A70

In game name Zomorph

• chrisp3011chrisp3011 Posts: 7
    Problem still there after update with a70 Samsung galaxy
    Chrisp3011
  • Vendetta1234Vendetta1234 Posts: 59
    @Kabam Zibiit maintenance is scheduled, it has something to do with a70 users?
  • Captain_ArmaxCaptain_Armax Posts: 25
    I dont want to jinx it, but tonight I played a bit and only DC'd once, maybe the update did something....
  • Pro21Pro21 Posts: 25
    Nope mine still not working and @Vendetta1234 changing wpa didn't help me 😐 I hope kabam fixes this my alliance kicked me luckily I joined a better one but if this keeps happening I'll get kicked again
  • Vendetta1234Vendetta1234 Posts: 59
    For me sort of working after update, managed to finish 6 rooms in section 7 with 1 disconnection, AQ, AW and short quests fine by now
    Guys try a long fight. It never works in long fights. I tried the abyss and it throws me out in the middle of the fight everytime
  • yousef_aymanyousef_ayman Posts: 2
    Device: Samsung Galaxy A70
    Operating system: Android 10.0
    Cellular or WiFI: Both
    Game version: Up to date to march 30th 2020
    Game mode: literally everywhere
    Issue: towards the end of the fight i get the disconnected sign popping up on my bottom right corner, fight finishes then i get the "Lost connection" message. Happens every fight, everywhere, and on every network. wifi, 4G . Literally unplayable due to losing all of my champion health every fight.
  • CanniballospsiCanniballospsi Posts: 13
    Today I saw the update and I thought that the problem solved....but...I had 3 disconnections in aw and I lost 1+ 1/2 of my champs for 3 fights
    SOOOOO RIDICULOUS
  • ΑrchonΑrchon Posts: 20
    A small improvement maybe only in 4g. In wifi disconnections remained as were before. Actually I can't play at all in wifi
    Playing AW at the moment is so annoying. I took out a mini only to see him in full health and me with 50% 😡
  • MidnightGhostMidnightGhost Posts: 3
    In-Game Name: Midnight Ghost
    Device and Model: Samsung Galaxy A70
    Device Operating System: Android 10
    Cellular or WiFi: both
    Game Version Installed: Latest

I thought I was the only one with this issue, but seems it's happening to all A70 users. I get disconnected after every two or three fights, I'm losing champs in AQ and AW and the overall experience has been terrible.
    I switched to iOS as a temporary measure, I want to keep using my A70 for gaming, please fix this...!
    Thanks for sharing @Vendetta1234 I hope it gets resolved by the next update.
  • Abdu_rajabAbdu_rajab Posts: 13
    Me too suffering from the same issue and i also have Samsung A70 and it also happened after i updated the android version