**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

[Android] Lag, Crashing and Performance Investigation

Comments

• RmitevvRmitevv Posts: 2

• ZzsoltZzsolt Posts: 1
    I have the same problem. Samsung Galaxy A 70. Please solve the problem.
  • FF10FF10 Posts: 214 ★★
    There was an update in the play store which i thought was to correct our issue 😐 But nah
  • Lovebox1986Lovebox1986 Posts: 17
    Any one here having problems with the s8 plus, i can play and get in fights but all the actions are soooo slooow, cant perry ir intercept bc of it. I just wanna know if others are having this problem
  • WalknutWalknut Posts: 8
    Thx to new update the problem has return.
  • DrltyDrlty Posts: 3
    Aynı problemi yaşıyorum. Umarım bir sonraki güncellemede problem çözülür.
  • DarkenzerDarkenzer Posts: 17
    Suport service works as an automatic machine, same answer to everything. I thought my smartphone was the problem, so I went to samsung and they confirmed me it did not have the fail but the App. I ve be waiting around 1 month and Kabam suport service is not really care about to find a solution. I know we are just a minimum number of a70 user who play this game, but we must to demand a solution right now. There is nobody who can answer us, or is kabam so blind to see this problem? I really think they are not interested on fix that.

This is frustated. I hope to get a reply soon
  • Sko192006Sko192006 Posts: 4
    Walknut said:

Guys i think i found a resolve for A70 owners. Follow this steps
    Settings>general management>Reset>Reset settings
    You do not necessary to backup your files this just reset your phone settings.

This worked for you?
  • ΑrchonΑrchon Posts: 20
    I've been playing the game from the beginning ... I remember this issue at least 5 times in the past. I wonder when something serious will happen to be solve once and for all and eventually one day work flawless, as every other game does... I've lost a heap of fights since yesterday. this is too much
  • Poloio99Poloio99 Posts: 4
    I know this will be the same as everyone else's issue, however it's very annoying and every data point helps.
    In-Game Name: Poloio99
    Device and Model: Samsung A70
    Device Operating System: Android 10
    Cellular or WiFi:Both Cellular and Wifi
    Game Version Installed: 26.1.1
    Game Mode: All game modes inc menus
    Description of the Issue: Connection drops out frequently, yet irregularly. Sometimes I may have time to do a fight or two then it drops and sometimes I will not even make it into the main menu before I lose connection.
  • IndominusIndominus Posts: 13
    Device: Samsung Galaxy A70
    Cellular or WiFI: Either
    Game version: 26.1.1
    Game mode: Game keeps on disconnecting after every fight. Sometimes in middle of the fight if its a long fight. Very annoying and impossible to play.
    For me, personally, the problems started after the upgrade to Android 10.
  • LiongrisLiongris Posts: 6
    well to be honest im thinking of quiting the game... i cant be back up for aw all season in tier 3, cant be bohered to 100% the eq with all the connection issues and aq has been a pain, 3 fights to do take me 15-20 min as after each fight i get disconnected or i need to redo the fight(it used to be about 6 or less)
  • MangoloveMangolove Posts: 10
    Same problem with A70

In game name Zomorph

• chrisp3011chrisp3011 Posts: 7
    Problem still there after update with a70 Samsung galaxy
    Chrisp3011
  • Vendetta1234Vendetta1234 Posts: 59
    @Kabam Zibiit maintenance is scheduled, it has something to do with a70 users?
  • Captain_ArmaxCaptain_Armax Posts: 25
    I dont want to jinx it, but tonight I played a bit and only DC'd once, maybe the update did something....
  • Pro21Pro21 Posts: 25
    Nope mine still not working and @Vendetta1234 changing wpa didn't help me 😐 I hope kabam fixes this my alliance kicked me luckily I joined a better one but if this keeps happening I'll get kicked again
  • Vendetta1234Vendetta1234 Posts: 59
    For me sort of working after update, managed to finish 6 rooms in section 7 with 1 disconnection, AQ, AW and short quests fine by now
    Guys try a long fight. It never works in long fights. I tried the abyss and it throws me out in the middle of the fight everytime
  • yousef_aymanyousef_ayman Posts: 2
    Device: Samsung Galaxy A70
    Operating system: Android 10.0
    Cellular or WiFI: Both
    Game version: Up to date to march 30th 2020
    Game mode: literally everywhere
    Issue: towards the end of the fight i get the disconnected sign popping up on my bottom right corner, fight finishes then i get the "Lost connection" message. Happens every fight, everywhere, and on every network. wifi, 4G . Literally unplayable due to losing all of my champion health every fight.
  • CanniballospsiCanniballospsi Posts: 13
    Today I saw the update and I thought that the problem solved....but...I had 3 disconnections in aw and I lost 1+ 1/2 of my champs for 3 fights
    SOOOOO RIDICULOUS
  • ΑrchonΑrchon Posts: 20
    A small improvement maybe only in 4g. In wifi disconnections remained as were before. Actually I can't play at all in wifi
    Playing AW at the moment is so annoying. I took out a mini only to see him in full health and me with 50% 😡
  • MidnightGhostMidnightGhost Posts: 3
    In-Game Name: Midnight Ghost
    Device and Model: Samsung Galaxy A70
    Device Operating System: Android 10
    Cellular or WiFi: both
    Game Version Installed: Latest

I thought I was the only one with this issue, but seems it's happening to all A70 users. I get disconnected after every two or three fights, I'm losing champs in AQ and AW and the overall experience has been terrible.
    I switched to iOS as a temporary measure, I want to keep using my A70 for gaming, please fix this...!
    Thanks for sharing @Vendetta1234 I hope it gets resolved by the next update.
  • Abdu_rajabAbdu_rajab Posts: 13
    Me too suffering from the same issue and i also have Samsung A70 and it also happened after i updated the android version