**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

The cost for T2 Alpha is absolutely ridiculous

Comments

• SuperiorSymbioteSuperiorSymbiote Posts: 1,862 ★★★★★
    I don’t know about you but I get 7,200 fragments for 300 glory
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    edited April 2020
    He needs to focus on getting uncollected. Save up units, push through act 5.2, then you'll get a decent amount of T2A for your glory
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    Just wait til you are UC or Cavalier
  • JessieSJessieS Posts: 1,386 ★★★★
    I actually meant Act .5 I already went through Act 4. Act 5 is way harder and I have zero chance of completing all of it with my current capabilities . I suppose I could explore all of Act 4 and I could become uncollected if I really I really push myself but will either one of those give me an actual real consistent ways to get T2A without shelling a ton of resources like the ridiculous prices in the glory store?Even if it’s slow like the way gathering T4 catalysts I might be on board with that
    But if it’s going to be the way it is now I guess you guys are right . I might as well give up on the game
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    JessieS said:

I actually meant Act .5 I already went through Act 4. Act 5 is way harder and I have zero chance of completing all of it with my current capabilities . I suppose I could explore all of Act 4 and I could become uncollected if I really I really push myself but will either one of those give me an actual real consistent ways to get T2A without shelling a ton of resources like the ridiculous prices in the glory store?Even if it’s slow like the way gathering T4 catalysts I might be on board with that
    But if it’s going to be the way it is now I guess you guys are right . I might as well give up on the game

after you become uncollected you will get 7200 T2A fragments for 300 glory, so its a much better value for your glory if you just make that effort to save up units, beat the collector and become uncollected. Beating the collector can be done with 5* R3 or 4* R5, you just need to pick the right champs and the right path.
  • OkaythenOkaythen Posts: 590 ★★★
    JessieS said:

Haha you think you’ll progress without developing the skills required for the game
    Trying to take the easy way out by being over leveled
    They are not that expensive if you manage your glory properly they jsut got a reduction in glory cost recently I believe (Don’t quote me on that i didn’t bother looking into that)
    In fact players like you should be grateful in the first place the glory store exist
    Please give up on the game since it’s definitely not gearing towards serving you
  • DarkEternityDarkEternity Posts: 784 ★★★★
    I used 3* to complete Act 4, 4* to complete act 5, and 5* to complete Act 6 (weird how that works out, eh?) you don't need a R4 5* at your level.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★

JessieS said:

So I am finally at the point where I have enough T4 to get my five star hero to rank 4 and suddenly I see this nonsense . Four T2 alphas !? How the hell am I suppose to get this? They are ridiculously expensive at the store

It would take more 6000 glory to buy one. So I thought hey maybe Arenas have them but no it’s only T1alphas.
    The acts ? The monthly quests gives a measly 3600 pieces and that’s with full expiration on master level. Finishing act 4 apparently gives you 5 T2 alpha pieces but I need stronger champions to finish act 4 and I can’t get them due to lack of T2 Alphas

This is so frustrating that the game gives you this ceiling that you can’t break through with T4 catalysts at least there is a proper it albeit a slow way.! But this? This is absolutely ridiculous . And please spare me the “ back in my day we only had 4 star champs or some guy on YouTube can do anything with. 3 star champ. I get it you are a great player . I am not. But this game shouldn’t be just fornexperts who put a ton of time and money into it

There is slow process like T4 catalysts you need . I did my time with them and spends months getting but then there is the absolutely ridiculous situation with the T2 alpha catalysts

Please for gods sake tell me of a normal non insane way to get T2 alphas because I am so tired of this unpleasant way they are grinding my progress to a halt . I am really frustrated with this game already

This is a prime example of why getting 5 or 6's early is bad for new players. You think because you can get them, they are easy to rank up.

There should be a mandatory tutorial for newer players explaining rankings and resource management in more detail.

Complete the content, get the rewards. Act 4 gives you T2A. Join a AQ alliance and you'll get more T2A shards.

Lastly, stop being impatient. Ask the community questions instead of posting guns blazing. You're only going to be ridiculed and no one will help you.
    Agree. It would be even worse if they could rank their 5* champs early and steamroll early content. That content is there to get you ready for harder content. Steamrolling it with OP champs won't teach you how to play the game. We've all seen players with stacked accounts who bought them and are terrible at the game. Getting through the content is important and short cuts won't help you.
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,645 ★★★★★
    edited April 2020
    Don't take junk to R4.

My own rule is if they can't hold a slot for every months UC EQ then they aren't going to R4, the champ that swaps in better be useful most of the time if I spend those resources. Niche champs will work just as well at R3.

Someone on here once said never take someone to R4 that you wouldn't consider for R5, its good advice for regular folk who don't have T2A raining down from the heavens and don't play AQ/AW in a high enough tier to need min R4 with talent, wallets and rewards to match.
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,645 ★★★★★
    edited April 2020
    Getting Uncollected is the easiest regular source of T2A between calendars and event quests, otherwise its lots of story mode and the right alliance play.
  • MiStaLovaMiStaLova Posts: 942 ★★★
    F. F. SAKE DO STORY

• MiStaLovaMiStaLova Posts: 942 ★★★
    Act 6 is sooo easy

• DaddriedaDaddrieda Posts: 1,567 ★★★★
    It’s not ridiculous, why?

Before the glory store buff: 1800 t2a for...900 glory I think?. 1800 t2a x 10 = 18000 t2a. If you want a full t2a then you need to play a total of three weeks time to get 1 full t2a I think. That make it expensive but doable if rank up is your biggest priority with millions of golds stacked up and you’re arena grinder and don’t do war, but always do well in AQ then go ahead. Plus it will add some from map6 crystals those t2alpha shards.

After the glory store buff: 7200 t2alpha for 300 glory!!! 7200 t2alpha x 10 = 72000 with a total cost of 4125 glory cost! Nice nice!! And that’s weekly!
  • DshuDshu Posts: 1,503 ★★★★
    JessieS said:

If you are struggling with act 5 rank 6 6*s wouldn't help you. One of the hardest things to get used to in act 5 compared to act 4 is the nodes. The most annoying of those nodes before the collector deal degen over time. That is based off your champs base health 1% over x time. Regardless of the rank of your champ it will degen at the same rate. Practice the lanes and get used to how to work around these nodes. If its evading the special 3 damage go back to act 4 and practice baiting and evading before going into act 5. A lot of the negativity in these responses is because you are trying to bull your way through harder content instead of learning the skills you will need for harder content yet to come. Good luck
  • Oesername123Oesername123 Posts: 253 ★★★
    It doesn't matter if it's today or 5 years ago, there's always going to be somebody that complains that the "game is too hard". If you don't want to make an attempt to be good at it, give up completely or play casually till eventually you don't care anymore. Complaining does absolutely nothing for you.
  • KattohSKattohS Posts: 717 ★★
    Donnymeij said:

You haven't explored act 4? I guess you also arent uncollected yet.
    Let me help you.
    Your problem is not with not being able to get t2a. Your problem is with not having enough skill to complete te content.
    Where you are in the game, maxed out 4s and r3 5s are more than enough to explore act 4.
    And with skill could get you uncollected, but by that time you already have 1 r4 5*.

Be glad you do not posess a r4 5* yet to do your current content. Otherwise you will need maxed out 6s to explore act 5. Because you will never develope the skill.

To get the skill, practise Realm of Legends every day, atleast untill you can take out winter soldier with 1 champ. Once you can do that, exploring act 4 with maxed 4s will be easy.

Proving grounds is also very good for developing skills.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,864 ★★★★★
    JessieS said:

Act 5 isn't having the strongest champions, its about using the right counters for nodes. You can easily do most everything in act 5 with 4/40's and 3/45's. Your focus shouldn't be on ranking but roster development. Work on finding synergies that work.

Watch YouTube for tips. Ask the community here. Your attitude isnt going get you anywhere. You're wanting to put a square per in a round hole before attempting to shave the corners off. Explore act 4 100% and you'll get the t2A that you are so desperately needing.
  • ArondightArondight Posts: 125
    JessieS said:

So I am finally at the point where I have enough T4 to get my five star hero to rank 4 and suddenly I see this nonsense . Four T2 alphas !? How the hell am I suppose to get this? They are ridiculously expensive at the store

It would take more 6000 glory to buy one. So I thought hey maybe Arenas have them but no it’s only T1alphas.
    The acts ? The monthly quests gives a measly 3600 pieces and that’s with full expiration on master level. Finishing act 4 apparently gives you 5 T2 alpha pieces but I need stronger champions to finish act 4 and I can’t get them due to lack of T2 Alphas

This is so frustrating that the game gives you this ceiling that you can’t break through with T4 catalysts at least there is a proper it albeit a slow way.! But this? This is absolutely ridiculous . And please spare me the “ back in my day we only had 4 star champs or some guy on YouTube can do anything with. 3 star champ. I get it you are a great player . I am not. But this game shouldn’t be just fornexperts who put a ton of time and money into it

There is slow process like T4 catalysts you need . I did my time with them and spends months getting but then there is the absolutely ridiculous situation with the T2 alpha catalysts

Please for gods sake tell me of a normal non insane way to get T2 alphas because I am so tired of this unpleasant way they are grinding my progress to a halt . I am really frustrated with this game already

Wah wah wahhhhh!
  • DshuDshu Posts: 1,503 ★★★★
    Crumb3307 said:

You have r5 Corvus and CapIW, I’d you can’t beat act 4 with just those two, quit playing because you suck.

Bit harsh. True. But still a bit harsh.
  • MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    Time to learn the mechanics of the game properly and you’ll find you won’t need an R4 until later. What’s the point of a game like this if you can 100% it in 2 months.

If you really want an R4 go complete V2/3/4 you get an R4 gem. If you can’t, got to earn them like everyone else. Even at high tiers of AQ you’re still only getting 2/month and that’s the top 0.1% of the game
  • DeejDeej Posts: 108
    hey OP everyone was being a little harsh. This game is for sure difficult. But I would also say focus on developing your skill. You can watch tutorials via youtube. At a certain point in this game, you can't brute force everything.
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    Act 4 should definitely be doable with 4* only. Uncollected, that's a different matter.
  • AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★

Act 4 should definitely be doable with 4* only. Uncollected, that's a different matter.

Getting uncollected is 100% doable with 4*s, that's how most veterans got it. It's about skill and understanding nodes, like everything beyond uncollected is!
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    Dude you need to be patient. I cleared act 5 with 5/50s and 3/45s. I had 1 4/55 for exploration but completion was a 3/45 ironman OG and 5/50s.

For exploration I used a 4/55 rogue and 4/55 unduped dr voodoo and 5/50s like gwenpool, AA and Medusa.
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★

Dude you need to be patient. I cleared act 5 with 5/50s and 3/45s. I had 1 4/55 for exploration but completion was a 3/45 ironman OG and 5/50s.

For exploration I used a 4/55 rogue and 4/55 unduped dr voodoo and 5/50s like gwenpool, AA and Medusa.

3/45 OG IM. I'm kinda crying inside
  • Huffman_CodeHuffman_Code Posts: 16
    A lot of us used 4* R4 to become uncollected. I think it's better for you to focus on your skill level first rather than chasing R4 5*. The T2 Alpha will come much easier when you complete Act 5 and start to do Act 6.
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,221 ★★★★★
    @JessieS

Long story short, instead of focusing on rank up materials, take the time to hone your skills in A4 and eventually A5 before moving further.

At the end game level, it’s the players’ skill that holds the most weight. Roster depth will come, it’s an eventuality.