**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Would Man-Thing be a viable option for the Cross Bone Boss in 6.1.5?

I am planning to do the initial clear for Act 6.1 this week. I only have 3 bleed immune champ right now, which are Corvus (6* R1), Man-Thing (5* R4) and Groot (lol). I plan you use Corvus first and quit when he consumed all the glavie charges, then Man-Thing for the rest of the fight. I have 2/3 in despair btw, would he be a viable option? Thanks.

Comments

• Options
    Ngoalong711Ngoalong711 Posts: 304 ★★
    yeah. use your Corvus.
  • Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,005 ★★★★★
    edited April 2020
    Any double or bleed immune would work. They just need to be able to outdamage the vigour.
    Man-Thing is a unique option.
    When I went for XB, I just used my Domino (5/65) and nuked into him, then quit fight right before vigour kicked in. It worked, as I had plenty revives from Deadpool event.
  • Options
    Huffman_CodeHuffman_Code Posts: 16
    Terra said:

Any double or bleed immune would work. They just need to be able to outdamage the vigour.
    Man-Thing is a unique option.
    When I went for XB, I just used my Domino (5/65) and nuked into him, then quit fight right before vigour kicked in. It worked, as I had plenty revives from Deadpool event.

Thanks, turns out my approach is similar to yours. I used 3 team revives in total haha.