**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

If u remain loyal to the same side on baron war - any Spacial event activates?

007md92007md92 Posts: 1,381 ★★★★
Choosing the same side twice for entire month. So... Does that unlock something extra?

Comments

• Viper83Viper83 Posts: 210
    nope
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,394 ★★★★★
    Whats more annoying the objectives you done based on the side you chose and decide to remain loyal you gotta do all over again. This was done poorly and if they do this again later i aint gonna bother
  • 007md92007md92 Posts: 1,381 ★★★★
    Hehe. Thanx guys for the info. I think i was confused by a post on twitter.
    Cheers.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,983 ★★★★★
    It literally says in the in-game message there isn't anything extra for staying loyal. Plus there's been like 50 of these threads that the answers are there.
  • I stayed also and the event didnt reset
    Still remains at 100% epic and master
    Is this a bug?
    Is this a bug?

Did you restart and select the same faction again?
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    Surprised they didn't have a Title or something since you get a temporary item showing what side you chose that could've been used as a sort of currency.
    Is this a bug?

Yes i picked same side got the baron event
    But main quest is at 100% i also restarted the game twice
  • Whats more annoying the objectives you done based on the side you chose and decide to remain loyal you gotta do all over again. This was done poorly and if they do this again later i aint gonna bother

The Objectives themselves are probably very similar as to what TASKS you have to do, no matter which SIDE you’ve picked. It's just the Rewards for doing the objectives that are either the Hero Shards vs the Cat Fragment based rewards.

So either way, it will probably feel like you are doing them all over again.
    Is this a bug?

Yes i picked same side got the baron event
    But main quest is at 100% i also restarted the game twice
    The main Quest will not reset, as it's not related to this Event. You should have a new Side Quest available though if you have chosen a side.
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★

Surprised they didn't have a Title or something since you get a temporary item showing what side you chose that could've been used as a sort of currency.

Who the hell using Disagree, doesn't even make sense in the context of the comment. 😂
  • TimefishyTimefishy Posts: 60

Who the hell using Disagree, doesn't even make sense in the context of the comment. 😂
    GW supporters