Options

Which champs should be a 6*?

Pancake_FacePancake_Face Posts: 1,390 ★★★★
Personally for me, I think that Doctor Voodoo and Ice Man aren't as op as the champs that are 6*s that these guys deserve to be in at least a featured 6* crystal. I think even Ghost Rider could make it as well. I would also like to see x-23 as she is a fun champ to play with. Who do u think should be a 6*?

Comments

• Options
    DonrefreDonrefre Posts: 124 ★★
    Scarlet Witch!
    It would be such fun seeing all the whales go ham on those cavaliers trying to get and awaken her
  • Options
    Mrspider568Mrspider568 Posts: 1,996 ★★★
    Wolverine both versions
  • Options
    Pancake_FacePancake_Face Posts: 1,390 ★★★★
    Donrefre said:

Scarlet Witch!
    It would be such fun seeing all the whales go ham on those cavaliers trying to get and awaken her

Kabam would make so much money lol
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Quake quake and quake
  • Options
    HULK_BREAKHULK_BREAK Posts: 374
    Archangel
    Medusa

and every champion that is not
  • Options
    FRITO_ManFRITO_Man Posts: 716 ★★★
    Great answers above. I really hope all of them make it
    But Kabam is going to be like
    "We are now announcing that Captain America OG, Netflix Daredevil, War Machine, Mrs. Marvel, Hulk and Ronan are going to be in our next 6* Featured"
    Trust me, they are going to add the memes first before they add the people like Quake, MEdusa, Archangel, Blade, She-Hulk, Stark-Enhanced.
  • Options
    RapRap Posts: 3,194 ★★★★
    Very few if you ask me! The amount of high tier stuff to even take them to r2 is ridiculous given the availability of it all...really not excited about getting or raising 6s...stupid high number of high tier items broken down into stupid amounts of shards then made stupidly scarce in the game...and with book 2 i am sure we will be introduced to the first 7 *...just opened my first, not a bad pull, Guillotine, raised her to 25 saw what it takes to raise her to r2 and thought..."you gotta be kidding!"
  • Options
    RemeliRemeli Posts: 608 ★★★
    Every champs should be 6*

There's no reason any of the old champs shouldnt be 6* when you got Ghost, Corvus, Aegon, CMM, Fury, Doom etc already available as 6*. The only champ that could be a bit too powerful as 6* is Quake.
  • Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Lvernon15 said:

Quake quake and quake

Not sure why you're saying quake. She's really not that good. In fact, that's why she should be added into the six star pool. She's so bad that she would definitely be balanced if added into the pool. ;)
  • Options
    TheTalentsTheTalents Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    The main 3- Quake, Blake, Hyperion
    honorable mentions Stark Spidey, Iceman and so on. So many champs that are still useful. They need to remove Karnak, Joe Fixit, etc.
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★

Lvernon15 said:

Quake quake and quake

Not sure why you're saying quake. She's really not that good. In fact, that's why she should be added into the six star pool. She's so bad that she would definitely be balanced if added into the pool. ;)
    Oh yeah... she sucks, I would hate to see her added, she’s about as bad as joe fixit, bet they’ll add her now...
  • Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Lvernon15 said:

Lvernon15 said:

Quake quake and quake

Oh yeah... she sucks, I would hate to see her added, she’s about as bad as joe fixit, bet they’ll add her now...
    Agree. Surprised they haven't added her. I think she deserves a buff. #buffquake
  • Options
    H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,880 Guardian
    I want to see a 6* voodoo i love my 5* version wish i could run 2 of them in act6