**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BUG - SPRING OF SORROW ANNIHILUS**
Currently, Annihilus has their Signature ability erroneously set to 1 - it should be 0.

The team will be fixing this issue ASAP.

Thank you for your patience.
Options

Exploration error please help

I was exploring 5.2.4 and i took a path then finished it .. When i finished the whole map it didnt show that i took a very small section of it

Comments

• Options
    SilentkillSilentkill Posts: 25

• Options

• Options

• Options
    Please its like the most boring part its very long and i dont want to do it again !!
  • Options
    Like if anyone knows what should i do .. Ill be happy to receive any suggestion ? Should i contact someone ?
  • Options
    There seem to be an awful lot of threads where people are showing a PARTIAL segment of path NOT being done, even though there is no portal or split to have broken it up.

It's as if with all the game momentary connection issues, that the game recognizes you traveling to a point, then the next step to next opponent is NOT being recognized as having been traveled (during a connection problem), but when connection resumes IT DOES allow you to continue on that same path forward.

But, for that brief moment, those couple or few Nodes are left Unexplored for some reason, even after you have finished thru to the boss. Even though both before and after the other nodes do show as being explored.
    ????
  • Options
    edited April 2020

There seem to be an awful lot of threads where people are showing a PARTIAL segment of path NOT being done, even though there is no portal or split to have broken it up.

It's as if with all the game momentary connection issues, that the game recognizes you traveling to a point, then the next step to next opponent is NOT being recognized as having been traveled (during a connection problem), but when connection resumes IT DOES allow you to continue on that same path forward.

But, for that brief moment, those couple or few Nodes are left Unexplored for some reason, even after you have finished thru to the boss. Even though both before and after the other nodes do show as being explored.
    ????

Yes .. I fought electra im sure .. I finished the whole path .. I dont know what to do now
  • Options
    For now, just have to run that path a second time in order to get 100%.
  • Options

For now, just have to run that path a second time in order to get 100%.

No why would i waste more resources and energy ?? I used a revive in this path too
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,386 ★★★★★
    Concat support at first and tell them the isuse and ther wil happy helo u as long u said wher it is
  • Options
    Kabam ZibiitKabam Zibiit Posts: 7,033
    Hey there, sorry to hear about this. For something like this, our Support Team would be the best equipped to look into things for you. You can reach them from the game's home screen by clicking the gear-shaped icon in the top-left corner of the screen and then scrolling down to the button labeled "Support".
This discussion has been closed.