**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Betas - shouldn’t be 100% rng based

Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
(Yes I didn’t get into act 7 beta hence the post and yes I am kinda salty before everyone comments all that)

Having explored all of act 6 I just feel there should at least be an increased chance to get into the beta, haven’t got into a single one I was guaranteed entry to and it’s kinda frustrating, just want to try out new content for once, I fee some sort of system should be implemented for people like me who never get in, like if you didn’t get into the last one you have a higher chance for the next, or if you have a high star if a champion you should have a higher chance to enter their beta

Comments

• H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,879 Guardian
    Yeah some of my ally mates got in and they havent even done 6.2 yet.
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,992 ★★★★★
    We all know what kind of people are on Kabams beta Invite list. It's not rng based.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    H3t3r said:

Yeah some of my ally mates got in and they havent even done 6.2 yet.

Yeah, for this it should be people who’ve explored get in, people who’ve completed have a fair chance to get in and people who haven’t completed have a very small chance, it just doesn’t seem right that people who might not be doing it for a while after release get in before people who will do it immediately
    Terra said:

We all know what kind of people are on Kabams beta Invite list. It's not rng based.

That’s a fair point, they probably notice I always argue and go against stuff they do if I don’t like it and just think we’re won’t let him in, he will go be seen at every specific or cash grabby fight in here’
    @Kabam Miike can you pass this on? It makes no sense that people who’ve explored act 6 and will go in immediately don’t get in while people who haven’t beat 6.2 and might bot start it for months do
    Ok now someone who hasn’t done act 5 says they’re in, if that’s true that’s quite frankly bs
  • I did get in. Yay. Will help me decide my next rankups ( though i havent 100ed act6, just a real bore)
  • KingOfMcocKingOfMcoc Posts: 102
    I got in. I’ve completed 6.4 as well as a large number of the people in my alliance family. One of the people that got invited haven’t even beat act 5 yet, so what is going on lol
  • BinkPlayzBinkPlayz Posts: 99 ★★
    Facts though, I haven't done 6.2 or been invited to the beta but i've seen people who aren't even cav getting into the beta, same with people JUST becoming cav getting an invite as they get cav

I got in. I’ve completed 6.4 as well as a large number of the people in my alliance family. One of the people that got invited haven’t even beat act 5 yet, so what is going on lol

That’s just stupid, if that isn’t a bug then it’s really stupid, I mean, 1. Someone who hasn’t beat act 5 won’t have the roster ti extensively test and 2. They probably won’t be doing this content for at least a year
  • BinkPlayzBinkPlayz Posts: 99 ★★
    @Lvernon15 perhaps you should include some context to the image?
  • Terra said:

I'm shutting this thread down. We appreciate the feedback about the beta, but stating something like this to try and start an idea based around it isn't okay. That's not how the beta works. The eligibility changes based around what the Beta will be on and then we go from there. If you don't make, you don't make it and we're sorry that's disappointing to experience. However, there's always a chance for the next beta.

Your input on the forums has nothing to do with whether you're chosen for the Beta or not.
This discussion has been closed.