Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

5* Incursion War Crystal worth ??

hey guys
im thinking to go for the 5* war crystal once i have the artifacts for it because i really want aegon as i wanna try going for lol

but this crystal sucks , it has only aegon and thing which are good and others are meme tiers

so should i go for it or try my luck at the normal crystals ?
btw my luck gets shitter and shitter every time i open a basic 5* crystal

Comments

• Options
    OkaythenOkaythen Posts: 590 ★★★
    Honestly I’m in the same situation I think it’s the worst crystal out of all of them
    I might go for it jsut because
    Btw how did the filter not censor you?
  • Options
    Devsagar2608Devsagar2608 Posts: 144
    Okaythen said:

Honestly I’m in the same situation I think it’s the worst crystal out of all of them

Same here bro, i just want a shot at that Aegon because lol is sooo easy with him once he is awakened, but why would the filter sensor me ??
  • Options
    Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    Well you can try for it I personally like the gamble, go for it I hope you dupe aegon
  • Options
    OkaythenOkaythen Posts: 590 ★★★

Okaythen said:

Same here bro, i just want a shot at that Aegon because lol is sooo easy with him once he is awakened, but why would the filter sensor me ??
    Yeah Ægon is a cheat code essential
    It usually censors profanity
  • Options
    AstoundsAstounds Posts: 323 ★★
    I went for that. Got Aegon out of it. So... it happens.
  • Options

Well you can try for it I personally like the gamble, go for it I hope you dupe aegon

i dont even have a 5* aegon yet
  • Options
    Astounds said:

u r soo lucky
  • Options
    Astounds said:

btw u spinned the crystal by using pet method ??
  • Options
    Xva23Xva23 Posts: 500 ★★★
    Same situation, I want to awaken my Ægon
  • Options
    Sw0rdMasterSw0rdMaster Posts: 1,739 ★★★★

hey guys
    im thinking to go for the 5* war crystal once i have the artifacts for it because i really want aegon as i wanna try going for lol

but this crystal sucks , it has only aegon and thing which are good and others are meme tiers

so should i go for it or try my luck at the normal crystals ?
    btw my luck gets shitter and shitter every time i open a basic 5* crystal

I did this the other day. It really suxs.

https://youtu.be/NL2gs0sXFro
  • Options
    AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,294 ★★★★★
    Dungeon/ incursion crystals are all a gamble, just like any crystal. They have only 1 or 2 good champs in them. Only once out of all the dungeon crystals have I gotten the one I want, and that happened to be the crystal I opened a couple days ago. I was going for ghost and I actually got her!

I still need aegon, so good luck!
  • Options
    AceLuffySaboAceLuffySabo Posts: 286 ★★
    It's your best shot at getting Aegon; 1/10 chance. I went for it as well but was not lucky enough to pull him but I'd try again if I could because Aegon is just that good.
  • Options

It's your best shot at getting Aegon; 1/10 chance. I went for it as well but was not lucky enough to pull him but I'd try again if I could because Aegon is just that good.

true man