**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

STOP, JUST STOP

LmaoLmao Posts: 842 ★★★
First of all, I just want to say that I understand why some of you guys are upset with the Ms/ bwcv fix. And you have the right to be, Kabam didn't announce this and it was quite an unpleasant surprise. However, I just want to emphasize the fact that this is a FIX, not a Nerf. So please, people, please stop begging for rank down tickets and compensation. It's not that big of a deal, these champions are still just as good as before, you didn't make the wrong decision ranking them up. I also just want to say that although you might not be happy with the changes Kabam is making, at least they are still trying to make this game as fair as they can. Yes, the game is easier when you pay money. Yes, not all of us have money to put into the game. But I just want to say that Kabam is improving. With the Baron's side quest and the gold event, we can see that Kabam is trying to give their player a better game playing experience. I know it's hard to stay positive in these hard times but we still should remember that Kabam is still human and they make mistakes. The important thing is that they are starting to fix them. Thank you for reading this. Stay safe, and stay healthy. 😄😄😄

Comments

• Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,026 ★★★★★
    Just FYI, they did announce that BWCV was getting fixed.
  • Options

The reason it pisses people off is this, yes it's a fix that makes sense but its been this way for awhile and alot of people have used those 2 champs to win the fight for less items or units bc of the lifesteal and now although both champs will still be good options for the fight, without the regen in the final 10% they will get block damaged to death if they dont play perfect which alot dont. Where the bunch of ppl who already did the fight could get the fat regen, even if it didnt make sense lol. Alot of ppl i know myself included wait a little bit on the new content and see what the notable fights are and whats working for people and plan and target specific rankups before starting content and will make sure to have a ranked counter for the hard bosses before going in. So ppl have ranked them and that was gonna be there answer to that fight and now it wont work as good when they do it as it did for others and that pisses people off. I don't care at all personally lol but thats what i think is one of the reasons for the outrage is

Length of time for bugs dont matter. If they did, people would stop asking for Pure Skill mastery to be fixed.
  • Options
    SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 2,144 ★★★★★
    1182512 said:

Collaborate and listen

Ice is back with my brand new invention
  • Options
    Marvel2289Marvel2289 Posts: 1,008 ★★★
    This is no different from when Archangel got fixed and everyone cried for Rank down tickets, meanwhile my 5* Archangel continues to be my top champion. I also have a awakened 5* BW CV that I fully intend on ranking up
  • Options
    RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,770 ★★★★★

Snizzbar said:

1182512 said:

Collaborate and listen

Something grabs a hold of me tightly
    Flow like a harpoon daily and nightly
  • Options
    jgrazjgraz Posts: 82
    Suskanut said:

RockyXCII said:

Snizzbar said:

1182512 said:

Collaborate and listen

Will it ever stop?
    YO! I don't know
  • Options
    lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    jgraz said:

Suskanut said:

RockyXCII said:

Snizzbar said:

1182512 said:

Collaborate and listen

Will it ever stop?
    YO! I don't know
    turn off the lights and I'll glow
  • Options
    Liss_Bliss_Liss_Bliss_ Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★

jgraz said:

Suskanut said:

RockyXCII said:

Snizzbar said:

1182512 said:

Collaborate and listen

Will it ever stop?
    YO! I don't know
    To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal
  • Options
    RonSwansonRonSwanson Posts: 1,171 ★★★★

jgraz said:

Suskanut said:

RockyXCII said:

Snizzbar said:

1182512 said:

Collaborate and listen

Will it ever stop?
    YO! I don't know
    Light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle
  • Options

jgraz said:

Suskanut said:

RockyXCII said:

Snizzbar said:

1182512 said:

Collaborate and listen

Will it ever stop?
    YO! I don't know
    go rush the speaker that booms
  • Options
    JollyHawkJollyHawk Posts: 537 ★★★
    I'm killin your brain like a poisonous mushroom
  • Options

It is not a nerf it is a fix. A fix that was handled terribly, inadequately communicated, and put in place after many were able to take advantage of it. Unlike she hulk this fix only impacts one fight vs change the champions mechanics for every fight so I do not feel RDT are in order. I do think an in game mail linking to an official explanation and post should be sent out. People may watch the multitude of videos of Morningstar handling the champion especially the last 10% and rank her up without realizing this fix was snuck in the back door the way it was.

How exactly has it been handled terribly? They've really only known about it for just about 2 days. There wasnt a formal announcement for BWCV for almost 2 weeks. Mike just said 2 days ago it would be fixed in a later update.
  • Options
    TheInfintyTheInfinty Posts: 1,382 ★★★★
    For the love of god this is not a nerf Morningstar was BUGGED in situations where Morningstar is not doing damage she cannot regenerate it’s that simple she is not getting nerfed she is getting fixed I don’t like the changes to her but the truth is that it’s not a nerf it’s a fix
  • Options
    slackerslacker Posts: 772 ★★★★
    Lol, now Seatin had started that, gonna wait for few hours to see people start complant and thirsty for rank down gem
  • Options
    slacker said:

Lol, now Seatin had started that, gonna wait for few hours to see people start complant and thirsty for rank down gem

As much as I like seatin this is just going to add too much fuel to the fire people are gonna ask for RDTS all over the board despite the fact it was only a FIX
  • Options

jgraz said:

Suskanut said:

RockyXCII said:

Snizzbar said:

1182512 said:

Collaborate and listen

Will it ever stop?
    YO! I don't know
    go rush the speaker that booms
    I'm killing your brain like a poisonous mushroom.
    Deadly, when I play a dope melody
  • Options
    VerreauxVerreaux Posts: 40
    The inconsistency with how these fixes are handled is what annoys me.

-Morningstar is healing when she deals 0 damage despite her description saying she heals a percentage of damage dealt = We will fix the ability to work as the description says

-Flow is a passive ability instead of a buff as the description says = We will change the description to match the way it currently works

If they're going to fix bugs based on how their description says, then it should be the same across the board and not cherry picked based on what brings in the most profit.
  • Options
    Arham1Arham1 Posts: 435 ★★

It is not a nerf it is a fix. A fix that was handled terribly, inadequately communicated, and put in place after many were able to take advantage of it. Unlike she hulk this fix only impacts one fight vs change the champions mechanics for every fight so I do not feel RDT are in order. I do think an in game mail linking to an official explanation and post should be sent out. People may watch the multitude of videos of Morningstar handling the champion especially the last 10% and rank her up without realizing this fix was snuck in the back door the way it was.

How exactly has it been handled terribly? They've really only known about it for just about 2 days. There wasnt a formal announcement for BWCV for almost 2 weeks. Mike just said 2 days ago it would be fixed in a later update.
    It was terribly handled because the developers should have handled it once the champ was released not when some were able to take the advantage of it while others weren't.
  • Options
    slackerslacker Posts: 772 ★★★★

Well looks like the forums gonna be hell for the next few days lovely
    I think my brain gonna really hurt just because of explain this is not neft, like the fact is the fact
  • Options
    edited April 2020
    Arham1 said:

It was terribly handled because the developers should have handled it once the champ was released not when some were able to take the advantage of it while others weren't.
    Did kabam do a good job communicating this? Absolutely not they don’t even have a post about it. But right now I wanna talk about another marvel made game marvel future fight currently right now that game is on the fast track to death MCOC compared to future fight is insane Future fight is insanely tone deaf and rarely ever take care of their forums. But honestly kabam compared to netmarble (yes I know netmarble own kabam) kabam does a MUCH better job communicating is it amazing communication? No but compared to most other games? Absolutely if there is anyone who plays MFF here you will know how bad things are over there