**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Sticky key

2»

Comments

• A_NAZA_NAZ Posts: 713 ★★★
    Does this event provide an answer as to how the key got sticky in the first place? And do we get a special title afterwards “unstuckted”?

• Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    Kabam Miike meme lord confirmed

Kabam Miike meme lord confirmed

His connections with cyclops grow stronger with every meme he posts
  • Tyger87Tyger87 Posts: 93
    edited April 2020
    So the sticky key unlocks....having to spend more energy for exploration?
  • edited April 2020
    If you have already opened up that gate and finished the quest, close the App and reopen it now, then check your Messages.
  • FlintTheSavageFlintTheSavage Posts: 58
    Ok I figured there would be something more, releasing him opens halls of fortune
  • CrkwestCrkwest Posts: 384 ★★★
    That was a let down😂

If you have already opened up that gate and finished the quest, close the App and reopen it now, then check your Messages.

Ahhh, that makes more sense. I figured there was something more to this. Thanks.
  • killer7703killer7703 Posts: 19
    @Kabam Miike am I correct in assuming this was an April fools day joke since we got it on the first day of the April Calender.
  • And comment from the CHOOSE YOUR SIDE Thread ...

• Denta89Denta89 Posts: 74
    What a waste lol

Ok I figured there would be something more, releasing him opens halls of fortune

Which costs more energy 😂 so a load of extra energy to 100% complete all levels, then another load to complete halls 😂
    At least its at the end of the month. I have already finished all difficulties of the EQ, and I have some energy refils about to expire. Gives me something to do for the next 7 days.
  • Also counts to FREE DEADPOOL Special OBJECTIVE, which rewards a DP Profile Icon.

Which costs more energy 😂 so a load of extra energy to 100% complete all levels, then another load to complete halls 😂
    They gave us loads of free refills to be fair
  • Apocalypse189Apocalypse189 Posts: 1,128 ★★★
    Is the hall of fortune going to reset daily?
  • ege999menege999men Posts: 275 ★★
    Can't I just not free the guy, I personally hate him. But also you know I'd like to get promised rewards too

Looks like it. If you have nothing else to do, that's a couple mil gold for little to no effort. (Just energy)
  • DonrefreDonrefre Posts: 124 ★★

I don't think so
  • AjisdopeAjisdope Posts: 932 ★★★
    edited April 2020
    I don’t see anything at this point. I’m on IOS. Tried restarting the app too?...
    Edit: nm I found him