**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Thoughts on the gold quest?

Grootman1294Grootman1294 Posts: 863 ★★★★
Personally I thought it was a bit disappointing but I'm curious to see what you guys think!

Thoughts on the gold quest? 158 votes

I love it! Thanks Kabam!
15%
Spity68MSRDLDSuskanutCassyOnmixAtul_aryanScopeotoe987MysterioLordRaymond3Voltolosraf135Lpirnie5321FF10KingOfKings1JollyHawkChriissRGiodood_1Matty_IceSpideyFunkolowlevelplayer 24 votes
Not the best but still quite solid!
20%
GamerTheJalliTendersquadColleenSungjWardenclockHendrossTheHeroDeservedrcm2017DemonSlayer5000Dzoni_112Marvel2289TheSpicyKnightStevieManWonderAngusMac279Nichj99Hera1d_of_Ga1actusGraewoodWedgemonsterAaronc94 33 votes
Ok... But it could've been worse right?
28%
MagicBentonzuffyRockermanLilMaddogHTSceptilemaniacHammerbro_64HzoriDeQueueLmaoMoosetiptronicXKingzXshadow_lurker22Torah13KentPaulo_PkSairam44Batman_SinsOfAFatherbrandinhoBowTieJohnRookiie 45 votes
Disappointed... Not the worst but pretty close
30%
GarryDKHorror_punkJestressbenshbNick_Caine_32IcejrLeiva_darkKamikaze_TurtleDOKTOROKTOPUSWsm10AceLuffySaboBrokenCanarioAgentDoom9AndyBro59Saransh245AssumedNameHlpr35LibertyPrimeV1ChelseaFC 48 votes
Never do this ever again
5%
Chovnerjdrum663SMRkaTheVyrusJohn757VivaLaEricDeathLoveMonsterZero 8 votes

Comments

• DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,860 ★★★★★
    Its the same as its always been aside from the first iteration.
  • ege999menege999men Posts: 275 ★★
    I wonder what happens if I don't free him, there's always a catch with Deadpool events
  • ChovnerChovner Posts: 1,115 ★★★★★
    Never do this ever again
    Maybe they'll release a Units/Energy bundle deal to be able to have enough energy to run the extra sticky key paths on top of the (maybe) daily halls of fortune?
    It's all very confusing... again, I hope there's some more explanation or surprise around the whole sticky key thing, because I still don't get the relevance other than opening a lock.
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    I love it! Thanks Kabam!
    It's fine, I just wish they reduced energy costs or just got rid of a couple of paths
  • TheToxicCactusTheToxicCactus Posts: 368 ★★
    The gold is nice, but the energy cost is too high
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    Where is this quest?
    I can't find it
  • UltimateBatJokeUltimateBatJoke Posts: 219
    The_One said:

Where is this quest?
    I can't find it

Gotta beat Deadpool in the barons quest first
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Nice to have the gold, energy expensive though. Then again, we have a week, so I'm good with it
  • TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
    What’s the total energy for the quest? I mean, you get 200ish energy per day...a week is fine.
  • Nemsa_M4nNemsa_M4n Posts: 97
    I'd like to know if the gold quest refreshes each day.?
  • TP33TP33 Posts: 1,577 ★★★★
    340K+ gold, costing around 60 energy for each hard mode+ 40 for medium+20 for easy meaning that according to this event 340K gold or thereabouts = 240 energy, that’s 3 full energy refills for a level 60 player. Wish they’d make it 1 energy a tile only but it’s free gold (unless you spend money on units for energy refills, in which case don’t, buy mastery cores or something with money) so whatever (didn’t account for energy on barons war but if I’m honest it’s around 10/15 so isn’t much)

By these calculations 1 energy = 1417 gold or thereabouts if you want straight figures
  • benshbbenshb Posts: 792 ★★★★
    It feels like they thought of it last week. Like.... We gave them a special item, what should we do with it? Give them.... Wait for it...Gold. for energy. With having to do 3 Lanes on the last Baron quest.
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★

The_One said:

Where is this quest?
    I can't find it

Gotta beat Deadpool in the barons quest first
    Thank you
  • Mcoc_gamer_481Mcoc_gamer_481 Posts: 62
    I mean I’m happy for more gold, but the key has had so much mystery building up hype and it hasn’t matched that hype
  • RemeliRemeli Posts: 608 ★★★
    Imo the amount of gold is too low for the energy spent. Otherwise its ok but was hoping for something new instead of the same old same old Hall of fortune.
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    It’s not crazy crazy but it’s a decent chunk of gold for a small time investment.
  • GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,804 ★★★★★
    edited April 2020
    About 400k gold for full exploration all difficulties. I personally need 3mil per week for rank ups so this amount is at least pretty much nothing. But on the other hand I can understand it’s a relief for some low level accounts. Sometimes it’s like the developers haven’t realize the state of the game and accounts. The 5*s/6*s rank/level up gold algorithm is totally broken and still no descent solution on that. Giving 48x t5 class iso on 5* duping, changing the iso levels on uncollected event quests(tier1 and tier2 lol) to tier3 iso(minimum) and increasing the gold rewards on paths, while u move, and completion/exploration gold chunks would be a good start for a real solution. 🤞
  • TimefishyTimefishy Posts: 60
    edited April 2020
    No payoff at all for freeing him.

Why is the sticky key.. sticky?
    Who captured Deadpool?
    Why?
    Where am I?
    Who are you?
    Who are any of us?
    Where's Gamora?
    Who is Gamora?
    Why is Gamora?
    Does Kabam Miike only ever get Cyclops from his Crystals?
    Is the Summoned Symbioid involved?
    What is happening?!?!?!?!
  • Markjv81Markjv81 Posts: 1,003 ★★★★
    Pretty stupid design, I don’t even need the gold, just forced me to do an extra 28 fights for my shards.
  • TheVyrusTheVyrus Posts: 418 ★★★
    Never do this ever again
    Honestly it garners no interest because I know how to manage my resources and am sitting on well over 5 million gold consistently.
  • OnmixOnmix Posts: 508 ★★★
    edited April 2020
    I love it! Thanks Kabam!
    Any time they give us another way to gain gold is huge for me. Thanks Kabam.
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    What they could have done is each difficulty level you free DP in gives you a difficulty of halls of fortune. That would allow kabam to be more generous with the players good enough to beat epic, and even encourage “younger” players to try the next difficulty level.