**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

The 3*s connected to tha...4*...the 4*'s con.......

Trying to determine if I should buy the 3* offers so I can level up another 3* completely so I can sell it for maximum 4* shards so I can hopefully dupe a 4* and max it so I can sell for maximum 5* shards so I can stay relevant in the game going forward. Does this sound like a good strategy? :) It is the only way I can makes sense of this offer personally (not really). Maybe I'm off my rocker....probably.

Comments

• GQuantaoGQuantao Posts: 208
    Imho, no. Keep the 3 stars, duping them will continuously give you 4* shards and over time that will pay off better. Interested to hear what others think though.
  • DoctorofEvilDoctorofEvil Posts: 217
    Never sell anything other than a 1 star - it's a short term strategy thy youbwill always regret long term.

I opened a four star hulkbuster from a crystal the ther day. It's tempting to sell such a useless hero - but there is a good chance I'll roll one again some day - and by holding onto it at least I'll get a ton of ISO and more shards for it than if I sold it. Plus, it's another body for arena

Don't sell and don't rank up to sell. This game requires tremendous patience. Selling 40 three-star heroes to earn a four star is a bad practice - because you'll be able to earn 3-6 four star champs a month without it. Just be patient
  • Antgeo1Antgeo1 Posts: 120
    Please don't. Realize that offers differ greatly, some are geared toward top players, others are for newer players. This offer allows those beginners a 3*, and the ability to rank that, or any 3* to a level 99.
    Take your time, keep playing and higher level champs will come.
  • The1_NuclearOnionThe1_NuclearOnion Posts: 907 ★★★
    OK so I haven't been getting any 4* shards so that makes more sense. Apparently I'm not max duping my 3*s that often or I would have made this connection.
    Although the OP was more of a joke I now realize it really shouldn't be. Thanks for the feedback.

Also, I've heard that not selling is the things to do, but I have on rare occasion and I do not regret the result for even a second. That's how I got my 4* Scarlet Duped and my 5* magik! My luck made it worth it but it was a gamble I admit.
  • GQuantaoGQuantao Posts: 208
    I once sold my 4* Deadpool XF and 4* Iron Fist to get the last few shards for a 5*. I got Antman......
    Wanna know what my next 4* pull was? - Deadpool XF :-(