**KNOWN SPRING OF SORROW ISSUE**
We noticed a number of the Spring of Sorrow objectives aren't working properly, we are investigating and currently working on a potential solution.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Would You Rather

We should do a would you rather marvel game, for example post a would you rather question like this...
Would you rather awaken Venom or Aegon. :)

Comments

• Options
    LATheBoy said:

We should do a would you rather marvel game, for example post a would you rather question like this...
    Would you rather awaken Venom or Aegon. :)

Aegon, venom doesn't need the sig
  • Options
    Pancake_FacePancake_Face Posts: 1,390 ★★★★
    ÆGON hands down
  • Options
    Mcoc_gamer_481Mcoc_gamer_481 Posts: 62
    Would you rather get 10 5 star crystals or 1 6 star crystal given to you
  • Options
    LibralonixLibralonix Posts: 229
    10 x 5* crystals, would get plenty of 6* shards, ISO and gold. If I went for the 6* it would no doubt be magneto lol
  • Options
    RemeliRemeli Posts: 608 ★★★

Would you rather get 10 5 star crystals or 1 6 star crystal given to you

10 x 5* crystal. The chance of getting a dud in the 6* crustal is way too high while the chance of getting nothing useful from 10 5* is much lower (even tho my last 12 5* pull have been awful lol)
  • Options
    RemeliRemeli Posts: 608 ★★★
    Would you rather have Kabam buff the OG champs or make new version of them when a movie comes out (ex black widow)?
  • Options
    ms_5707983ms_5707983 Posts: 93
    Would you rather take 5* Domino at a low sig or 5* Dr. VD at a high sig to 5/5?
  • Options
    Mcoc_gamer_481Mcoc_gamer_481 Posts: 62

Would you rather take 5* Domino at a low sig or 5* Dr. VD at a high sig to 5/5?

For me personally voodoo since I don’t need chanps who hit hard, for most domino would be better tho