**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

most annoying special

Pancake_FacePancake_Face Posts: 1,390 ★★★★
For me its Korg's sp1 or Spider-mans sp1. Im decent at dodging these but they are so annoying to dodge

Comments

• Options
    TP33TP33 Posts: 1,598 ★★★★
    War machine sp1 or Vision Aarhus sp2. I know no they are impossible to fully doge but still I see them on enhanced special nodes in AW all the time
  • Options
    AssumedNameAssumedName Posts: 580 ★★★
    Punisher 2099 sp1. Korg and spidie have fairly dodgeable specials. I’m pretty sure punisher 2099 sp1 is one of the few specials that are literally impossible to fully dodge without nightcrawler. His sp2 is also a pain, but it is possible to fully dex it, but I’ve only ever done that once tho.
  • Options
    SleipnirrodSleipnirrod Posts: 228 ★★

For me its Korg's sp1 or Spider-mans sp1. Im decent at dodging these but they are so annoying to dodge

Korg sp1 sucks
  • Options

Korg sp1 sucks
    ya the timing in between each shot are not the same speed
  • Options
    TheVyrusTheVyrus Posts: 418 ★★★
    Joe Fix It SP1. The headbutt is fine, but I forget about the gun 75% of the time at least.
  • Options
    lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    it's all the same with sparky
  • Options

it's all the same with sparky

ya my sparky evades everything but when your not using him in arena those specials can be annoying lol
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Aside the ones that are basically impossible to consistently evade like war machine s1 moon knight s1 always seems to catch me
  • Options
    SuperiorSymbioteSuperiorSymbiote Posts: 1,862 ★★★★★
    GG’s sp2 that damn glider