**TROUBLES LOGGING IN**
We are aware of an issue causing issues for some Summoners attempting to connect to MCOC. We are currently investigating and are hoping to have resolution soon.
Thank you for your patience.
Options

Omega Red Essence Steal

13»

Comments

• Options
    AlecoAleco Posts: 4
    This is very frustrating. I'm fighting the CB bos in 6.1.5 and he hits me with his SP3 everytime I throw my SP3.
    This is costing me potions and units to revive where I shouldn't be reviving.
    Will Kabam refund us for the potions we used to bypass this issue?
  • Options
    I can only imagine the frustration this issue might bring in AW and AQ fights
  • Options
    SeraphionSeraphion Posts: 1,496 ★★★★
    Aleco said:

You are right. Yet you should only bait the SP1 vs CB and never use an SP yourself. That way you can solo him
  • Options
    Seraphion said:

Aleco said:

You are right. Yet you should only bait the SP1 vs CB and never use an SP yourself. That way you can solo him
    Agree... and that's exactly what I try to do but when he doesn't unleash I have no other choice than to use my SP3 to burn some of his power down. So instead of me continuing the fight and ramping back the spores and 1 timing CB I die and I have to revive... it's not acceptable point. It's costing me where it shouldn't and it's not my mistake. Now, will I be refunded for a mistake that I didn't do and is costing me ressources in the game?
  • Options

How many times have you done this? I mean, dont get me wrong, the essence steal is broken for sure. But you know that, so you kind of need to stop doing the same thing with OR against cb. I don't think you'll be refunded for trying to make it work a bunch of times. Sorry if it seems harsh.

Well there are 10 lanes so you do the math.
    There's no better option than OR for that CB.
    Have you completed it?
    Check out the nodes and let me know if you have a better solution that will cost me less in ressources.
    After you do you will probably understand.
    I'm not trying to make it work... it's supposed to work.
  • Options
    SeraphionSeraphion Posts: 1,496 ★★★★
    Aleco said:

How many times have you done this? I mean, dont get me wrong, the essence steal is broken for sure. But you know that, so you kind of need to stop doing the same thing with OR against cb. I don't think you'll be refunded for trying to make it work a bunch of times. Sorry if it seems harsh.

Well there are 10 lanes so you do the math.
    There's no better option than OR for that CB.
    Have you completed it?
    Check out the nodes and let me know if you have a better solution that will cost me less in ressources.
    After you do you will probably understand.
    I'm not trying to make it work... it's supposed to work.
    I have 100% 6.1.5 and didnt even saw the SP2 or SP3 a single time from CB.
    Also I never used a single SP myself.
    Maybe you need to bait SP1 a bit better
  • Options
    Hey there, just to confirm what we posted in the known issues thread, this issue will be resolved in the next update.
  • Options
    GreywardenGreywarden Posts: 843 ★★★★

Hey there, just to confirm what we posted in the known issues thread, this issue will be resolved in the next update.

Update just became available in the store and no mention of the Omega fix. Please tell me this is an oversight and will be finally fixed.
  • Options
    _RĘÇKLĘŞŞ__RĘÇKLĘŞŞ_ Posts: 38
    edited April 2020
    Have this same issue with Mister Sinister and Warlock. I know people have said normal for warlock, but if/when it doesn't push opponent to sp3 it sure looks like drain starts immediately.... Same for Sinister. These delays in starting drain/burn/leech really neuter their sp3s!
  • Options
    MCOCHazzaMCOCHazza Posts: 846 ★★★
    I just had this issue with omega red’s essence steal
  • Options
    MCOCHazzaMCOCHazza Posts: 846 ★★★
    It’s still not fixed from my use.
  • Options
    simolazsimolaz Posts: 418 ★★
    I still notice this bug in the current version
  • Options
    LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    simolaz said:

I still notice this bug in the current version

why necro instead of commenting on the other post for it?