**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

What Was That One Time You Raged Hard!

Nick1109Nick1109 Posts: 594 ★★★
Everyone Raged super hard at this game at one point what was it?
Mine was fighting uncollected Invisible Woman.

Comments

• TheHeroDeservedTheHeroDeserved Posts: 739 ★★★
    For me, its 100% 6.2.5. Its way more tedious and annoying than 6.2.6.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Featured crystals of any kind. I was 0-24 on the old featured that had the good drop rate. Saw the same alliance mates getting the featured every damn time. I have burned thousands of units on cav crystals with 0 6*s and one featured champ. I'm FTP so it hurts lol. 21 6*s and just finally got one I want to rank. I have good champs but have been on the bad side of RNG most of my career. Is what is is and usually I'm OK with it but I've been pretty mad from time to time.
  • Fighting UEQ Dr.Doom or 5.4.6 Ultron
  • TP33TP33 Posts: 1,593 ★★★★
    The first time I took on the collector, used 20 revives and still lost. Finally did it with 6, wasn’t using nick fury
  • AlcrodevainAlcrodevain Posts: 106
    Act 6 Mister Sinister. Nuff said.
  • NavneetNavneet Posts: 67
    When you have only 20 5* champs and waiting for something good to come and then these legends came to my roaster...
    Duped falcon
    Duped cap classic
    Duped Ant man
    Diablo
    Iron man
    Superior iron man
    Groot
    And then climax.... my first 6* -

• RasiloverRasilover Posts: 1,453 ★★★★
    Labyrinth agent venom
  • TheBestinTuakauTheBestinTuakau Posts: 955 ★★★
    Opening my first six star and landing on a superior iron man right inbetween a domino and an aegon
  • ArkhamButcherArkhamButcher Posts: 129
    6.2.6 Champion.100 free crystals and 1000 units later,still couldn't beat him.
  • Mrspider568Mrspider568 Posts: 1,995 ★★★
    edited April 2020
    Nick1109 said:

Everyone Raged super hard at this game at one point what was it?
    Mine was fighting uncollected Invisible Woman.

My intense battle vs masochism and bane
  • Sman74Sman74 Posts: 95
    That one time, five minutes ago, when mesmerize kicked in on the second hit of map 7 Thing miniboss.
  • -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★
    12.0 update, literally rage quit for 18 months. Sold every champ that I could back then. Went from having a 420k account with 30+ maxed out 4*, all 3* 2* and 1* maxed out with max sig to about an 18k account with only my 5* left. Quit for 18 months. When I came back I never took it as seriously as I did before. And it's stupid easy to build up an account quickly now. Been playing again for 18 months and have a ton of champs and about 1.1m overall rating.

New players don't know how good they have it.
  • Pancake_FacePancake_Face Posts: 1,390 ★★★★
    I dont remember who but I raged hard going against a juggs or something in Act 5. I remember my phone was freezing so hard that I got killed and threw my phone and broke a window and my phone. The thing is though i got a better phone now. But i remember it was so annoying that that was happening
  • Lucasjones_98Lucasjones_98 Posts: 461
    For me it was when we got the spidey login crystal because I landed on the 5 star and when i went into my champions, it was a **** 4 star.
  • TiborginaTiborgina Posts: 36
    I saved up 5 five star crystals and then I opened them hoping to get a champion to help with act 5.2, got 4 times Magneto and Beast, so I quit the game for 4 months
  • The Doom Invasions with Annilhilus
  • WayntosWayntos Posts: 590 ★★
    Fighting Hydra symbiote and there was an event where when you got the opponent to 1% it was like impossible to beat and practically ever 5*-6* crystal opening!
  • Matty_IceMatty_Ice Posts: 531 ★★★
    Caustic temper Mordo in V4 3.2. Holds block the entire fight, special 3. Took off 4% one fight. So mad.
  • RemeliRemeli Posts: 608 ★★★
    Every time the damn game doesnt register my screen touch or dash back instead of doing a hit or half freeze mid fight etc
  • synergy247synergy247 Posts: 306

Pretty much every time I see this symbol (it’s happening right now...) my wifi is excellent
  • RoofusRoofus Posts: 36
    Ice.
    Phoenix.