**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Legend run emergency maintenance

I was doing a legend run for the "can you find this dog" Quest, On 5-Sept-2017 and just reached the master quest when the game crashed and an emergency maintenance message appeared. Up to the crash time, I used 4x 20% boost, 4x 15% attack boost, 11 energy refill, bought an advanced questing package worth 1400 units, and redid my masteries. once the game crash I was fully out of the race for top 100 because that 25 min loss time is too much to be able to compete for the top spots. I am sure there were many others with the same situation. it's not fair that we lose over 2000 units due to a server crash that was not scheduled. The other big loss is that we have to wait for another month just to try for another legend run. Are you guys purposely wanting people to leave this game!!7hbzgdc0o5xx.png

Comments

• send a ticket to support
  • Yeah Kabam should reimburse you your resources and restart the timer for you so you can try again for legend's title.
  • Tony my brother I hope kabam fixed this issue and allows u to get another try
  • AnikxAnikx Posts: 1
    edited September 2017
    They should reimburse you all the resources that you have used in that legend run. Log a support ticket.
  • IrakliIrakli Posts: 148
    There was a huge pi drop in the hyperion chapter for some reason.
  • IOSJasoNIOSJasoN Posts: 643 ★★★
    You should have continued as soon as it was back on.. This happened with Minister Of Punishment awhile ago the master key didn't work.. Kabam worked out the time and added the extra on (or something like that).. Think they up'd the number of Master titles they gave out as well but I could be wrong about that..
    *Legend titles
  • I didn't want to waste another 1000 units for something I wasn't sure about. not to talk about the waste of time and effort. the game never became stable for a long while after it came back up.
  • I did raise a ticket about this but knowing kabaam they probably don't care at all.
    Unfortunately it seems to be becoming the usual thing with the game now.. In the last few months I've been cut off loads of times.. If you submit a ticket they will look into the time taken to get as far as you did and base a decision on what to do from that..
  • When the game goes down, it goes down for everybody. Everyone who was in the middle of a legend run was affected. You should have just continued as soon as the game came back up. That 25 minute loss could have been counted as empty space, because nobody was able to play
  • When the game goes down, it goes down for everybody. Everyone who was in the middle of a legend run was affected. You should have just continued as soon as the game came back up. That 25 minute loss could have been counted as empty space, because nobody was able to play

You miss the point completely, if he was going to finish in 3 hours it woyld now take him 3 hours 25minutes, whereas people attempting it at rumes other than the down period will finish in 3 hours so he will miss out.

Think about it before you come out with the same old it was down for everybody argument as it wasnt down for those who were sleeping(obviously it was but they wernt affected) and will do their attempt another day.
  • Sorry to hear that OP,

But as we usually do, when there is an outage, we will take the time of the outage into account and make sure that it doesn't affect your Legends Run. This is how we always handle it.

Since you already have a ticket in with our support team, and this issue is only affecting a single account and we don't discuss actions on specific accounts, we're closing this thread down. Please wait until you hear back from the support team.
This discussion has been closed.